- The report contains detailed information about Sangui Biotech International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sangui Biotech International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sangui Biotech International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sangui Biotech International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sangui Biotech International Inc. business.
About Sangui Biotech International Inc.
Sangui Biotech International, Inc., through its subsidiary, Sangui BioTech GmbH, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of medical products primarily in Europe.
SanguiBioTech GmbH focuses on the development of oxygen carriers capable of providing oxygen transport in humans in the event of acute and/or chronic lack of oxygen due to arterial occlusion, anaemia or blood loss whether due to surgery, trauma, or other causes. SanguiBioTech GmbH focused its development and commercialization efforts of such artificial oxygen carriers by reproducing and synthesizing polymers out of native hemoglobin of defined molecular sizes. SanguiBioTech GmbH, has in addition developed external applications of oxygen transporters in the medical and cosmetic fields in the form of sprays for the healing of chronic wounds and of gels and emulsions for the regeneration of the skin. SanguiBioTech GmbH holds the distribution rights for Chitoskin wound pads for the European Union and various other countries.
Artificial Oxygen Carriers
SanguiBioTech GmbH develops various products based on polymers of purified natural porcine hemoglobin with oxygen carrying abilities that are similar to native hemoglobin. These products include oxygen carrying blood additives; and oxygen carrying blood volume substitutes.
Nano Formulations for the Regeneration of the Skin
A lack of oxygen would cause degenerative alterations, ranging from premature aging, to surface damage, and even as extensive as causing open wounds. The cause for the lack of oxygen may be a part of the normal aging process, but it may also be caused by burns, radiation, trauma, or a medical condition. The nano-emulsion-based preparations have been designed to support the regeneration of the skin by improving its oxygen supply.
Chitoskin Wound Pads
The CE mark authorizes the company to distribute and sell this medical product in the member countries of the European Union. The Chitoskin trademark was already granted to the company for the European countries.
Hemospray Wound Spray
SanguiBioTech GmbH has developed a medical product aimed at the healing of chronic wounds. Chronic wounds are a medical problem of increasing importance as they originate from widespread risk factors, such as diabetes, obesity, smoking etc. Lack of oxygen supply to the cells in the wound ground is the main reason why those wounds lose their genuine healing power. Based on its concept of artificial oxygen carriers, Sanguis HEMOSPRAY wound spray product bridges the watery wound surface and permits an enhanced afflux of oxygen to the wound ground.
Sangui Biotech International, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SANGUI BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SANGUI BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SANGUI BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SANGUI BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SANGUI BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sangui Biotech International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sangui Biotech International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sangui Biotech International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sangui Biotech International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sangui Biotech International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SANGUI BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SANGUI BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SANGUI BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SANGUI BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SANGUI BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SANGUI BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Major Shareholders
Sangui Biotech International Inc. History
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Offices and Representations
Sangui Biotech International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sangui Biotech International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sangui Biotech International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sangui Biotech International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sangui Biotech International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sangui Biotech International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?