- The report contains detailed information about eFotoXpress Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for eFotoXpress Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The eFotoXpress Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes eFotoXpress Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of eFotoXpress Inc. business.
About eFotoXpress Inc.
eFotoXpress, Inc. operates as a compression technology company. The Company uses JPEG2000 technology and wavelet technologies to send images by e-mail. It can compress images by a factor of 1000:1 and 10:1 for lossless compression.
The Company has launched various software utility products for compressing images. The Company is seeking opportunities to develop products for the medical industry. The Company's first product, eFotoXpress (Standard Version), is a software utililty that compresses images to be sent by e-mail. This product is targeted at selling into the retail market. Using the JPEG2000 and wavelet compression the Company launched a second product, eFotoXpress (Premium Version). The Premium Version is compression software and targeted at solving the problems in the enterprise market.
After released its third product, eFotoXpress - Medical, in December 2005, the Company has launched a new product PASS - Picture Archiving Sharing System, providing a solution to medical radiology field in 2006. eFotoXpress Picture Archiving & Sharing System is a solution used in the development and delivery of medical imaging and information management software and services. PASS is offered in three different packages, including Xpress, Standard, and Enterprise editions.
PASS Enterprise: PASS Enterprise is a system to acquire, view, share, and archive DICOM images from MRI, X-ray, CT scan, and ultrasound machines. This is a system used for a radiolodical hospital, clinic, image center, and lab.
PASS Standard PASS Standard is a server solution to hospital/business network. With this edition, medical images and information are transferred within local network. This is a remote medical hosting service specialized to radiolodical institutions.
PASS Xpress This is a local medical hosting service specialized to radiolodical institutions. PASS Xpress Edition is a solution to integrate with the existing system.
PASS DCM Robot This is storage/backup solution for Pacs. DCM Robot storage solution bundle with Automated Backup system. This is suited for daily production and archiving up to 300 CD/DVD.
The Company was incorporated in 1996. It was formerly known as American Multiplexer Corporation and changed its name to eFotoXpress, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EFOTOXPRESS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EFOTOXPRESS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EFOTOXPRESS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EFOTOXPRESS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EFOTOXPRESS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. eFotoXpress Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of eFotoXpress Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of eFotoXpress Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. eFotoXpress Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. eFotoXpress Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EFOTOXPRESS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EFOTOXPRESS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EFOTOXPRESS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EFOTOXPRESS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EFOTOXPRESS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EFOTOXPRESS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
eFotoXpress Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
eFotoXpress Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
eFotoXpress Inc. Major Shareholders
eFotoXpress Inc. History
eFotoXpress Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
eFotoXpress Inc. Offices and Representations
eFotoXpress Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
eFotoXpress Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
eFotoXpress Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
eFotoXpress Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
eFotoXpress Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
eFotoXpress Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
eFotoXpress Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
eFotoXpress Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
eFotoXpress Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
eFotoXpress Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
eFotoXpress Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
eFotoXpress Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?