- The report contains detailed information about Detto Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Detto Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Detto Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Detto Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Detto Technologies Inc. business.
About Detto Technologies Inc.
Detto Technologies, Inc. engages in the development and sale of data migration software and other specialized software products. The companys principal business is in the Consumer and Small and Medium Business computer migration market. Its main products are IntelliMover and IntelliMover Business Edition, personal computer (PC)-to-PC migration products, and Move2Mac, a PC-to-Mac migration product.
The companys primary sales channel is through original equipment manufacturers such as Dell, Inc.; Gateway, Inc.; Hewlett-Packard Company/Compaq; International Business Machines; and Apple Computer, Inc. The company also sells products in retail outlets (CompUSA; Fry's Electronics, Inc.; Micro Electronics, Inc. (MicroCenter); Staples, Inc.; Office Depot, Inc.; and Office Max Incorporated) through its partner, Nova Development.
The company offers a version of its software, IntelliMover, to the PC market through OEMs. This product is an intelligent migration software program that enables users to integrate profiles into new computers, giving the new computer the same look and feel as the old one. IntelliMover transfers customized settings, preferences, data files, email and more from an old PC to a new PC.
IntelliMover enables users to become productive on new PCs by solving the complexity associated with migrations, including migrations between operating systems or application versions. The company has created a solution that allows users to upgrade software to the version, on the old computer, the templates, macros, and custom tools that may require days to recreate. IntelliMover supports approximately 24 applications for cross version, approximately 4 applications for cross application, and approximately 100 applications are supported for file migration and transfer.
IntelliMover analyzes applications on the old PC and then creates a generic profile of the data, which is compatible with the version of the application on the new PC. In addition, the company integrates this profile with data in the new PC instead of overwriting existing data. With this intelligent migration approach, the old favorites are integrated with the new favorites, ensuring the integrity of the data from both the old and new PC after the migration.
The company, in its IntelliMover product, illustrates the utility of cross application functionality with its ability to move media player playlists between various different media players. Users have the access to their playlists independent of the available media player they are coming or going to (WinAmp, Windows Media Player, Sonique, and MusicMatch Jukebox). Additionally, users could consolidate email applications (AOL to Outlook), office applications (Word to Lotus) and business applications (Microsoft Money to Quicken). The IntelliMover product requires the use of a parallel, USB cable or TCPIP cross-over cable. The company bundles its IntelliMover software with these cable solutions for transporting profiles between PCs. The cable connects to both computers and enables users to move specific files individually or in folders quickly.
End User Migration Products
IntelliMover: IntelliMover is a software program that allows moving information from an old computer to a new one. It lets end-users and business users to transfer customized settings, preferences, data files, email and more, then integrates this information into the new computer, giving it the same look and feel as the old computer.
Bundled and Private Label Products
Dell PC Replacement Suite: The company manufactures this as a private label for Dell, Inc. and is designed to be needed for migration, privacy, backup and spyware. IntelliMover moves email, music, photos, settings and more from old PC to new PC. It protects new PC with BackTrak for backup, and PestPatrol for blocking spyware. It includes IntelliMover, SecureClean, BackTrak, and PestPatrol.
Small and Medium Business (Smb) Products
IntelliMover BE (Business Edition): IntelliMover BE business users transfer customized settings, preferences, data files, email and more, then integrates this information into the new computer, giving it the same look and feel as the old computer.
IntelliMover Small Business Suite: It is designed to the need for migration, privacy, PC instant recovery and spyware protection. It includes IntelliMover, SecureClean, SafeState, and PestPatrol.
Third Party Service Product
IntelliMover SE: This product is similar to BE product, but optimized to work with service providers in the home of end-users as part of the installation of the new computer purchase from the companys OEM customers.
Detto Technologies, Inc., a Washington corporation is the companys only wholly-owned operating subsidiary.
The companys customers include Dell, Inc.; Hewlett Packard, Inc./Compaq; Gateway, Inc./E-Machines; Intel Corporation; and Nova Development.
The companys competitors include Eisenworld, Inc.; Laplink Software, Inc.; and Spearit Software.
Detto Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in the year 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DETTO TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DETTO TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DETTO TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DETTO TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DETTO TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Detto Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Detto Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Detto Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Detto Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Detto Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DETTO TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DETTO TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DETTO TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DETTO TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DETTO TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DETTO TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Detto Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Detto Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Detto Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Detto Technologies Inc. History
Detto Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Detto Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Detto Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Detto Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Detto Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Detto Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Detto Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Detto Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Detto Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Detto Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Detto Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Detto Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Detto Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Detto Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?