- The report contains detailed information about DataCall Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DataCall Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DataCall Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DataCall Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DataCall Technologies, Inc. business.
About DataCall Technologies, Inc.
Data Call Technologies, Inc., a development stage company, focuses on offering real-time information/content to the digital signage community. The company's software and services put its clients in control of real-time advertising, news, and other content, including emergency alerts, within one building, as well as to various local, regional, and national clients.
The company offers its Direct Lynk Messenger service to customers through the Internet. The Direct Lynk Messenger Service is a Digital Signage product and real-time information service which provides a range of up-to-date information for display. The Direct Lynk Messenger service is able to work with customers' existing digital signage systems. Through digital signage, companies and businesses can use a single television or a series of flat screen televisions to market their services and products on site to their clients and customers in real time. The Direct Lynk System is supported by various third party systems, such as those marketed by 3M Digital Signage, BroadSign, ChyTV, Hughes, Key West Technologies, Coolsign, Scala, and Cisco.
The types of data and information, for which a client is able to subscribe to through the Direct Lynk System include headline news top world and national news headlines; business news top business headlines; financial highlights world-based financial indicators; entertainment news top entertainment headlines; health/science news top science/health headlines; quirky news bits latest off-beat news headlines; sports headlines top sports headlines; latest sports lines - latest sports odds for NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA Football and NCAA Basketball; national football league latest game schedule, and in-game updates; national basketball association - latest game schedule, and in-game updates; major league baseball - latest game schedule, and in-game updates; national hockey league - latest game schedule, and in-game updates; NCAA football - latest game schedule, and in-game updates; NCAA men's basketball - latest game schedule, and in-game updates; professional golf association updated throughout the four-day tournament; NASCAR updated every 20 laps throughout the race; major league soccer; traffic mapping; animated doppler radar and forest maps; listings of the day's horoscopes; listings of the birthdays of famous persons born on each day; amber alerts; listings of historical events which occurred on each day in history; and localized traffic and weather forecasts.
During 2009, the companys major customers included Leightronix, Inc., Zero in Media, LLC and York Telecom.
The company has a services agreement with 3M Digital Signature, pursuant to which it agreed to supply 3M the use of its Direct Lynk Messenger technology.
The company was founded in 2002. It was formerly known as Data Call Wireless and changed its name to Data Call Technologies, Inc. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DATACALL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DATACALL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DATACALL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DATACALL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DATACALL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DataCall Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DataCall Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DataCall Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DataCall Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DataCall Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DATACALL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DATACALL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DATACALL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DATACALL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DATACALL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DATACALL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
DataCall Technologies, Inc. History
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
DataCall Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DataCall Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
DataCall Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
DataCall Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DataCall Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DataCall Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?