- The report contains detailed information about OneSource Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OneSource Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OneSource Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OneSource Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OneSource Technologies Inc. business.
About OneSource Technologies Inc.
OneSource Technologies, Inc. operates as a technology infrastructure maintenance and supplies distribution company. The Company provides solutions for information technology, equipment, maintenance, and supply needs. It provides businesses in the financial services, retail point-of-sale, (POS), and general office environments. The Company's services and products include IT equipment maintenance services; systems upgrading, systems integration, and custom support services; sale and leasing of new and refurbished equipment; and a line of related supplies and consumables.
Services and Products
The Company engages in two related and complementary lines of business: renewable contract equipment maintenance services and value-added equipment supply distribution. The Company concentrates its business activities on the banking and financial services and retail industries.
The Company offers services and products in the following categories: Check and Remittance Processing, General Office Environments, Support Services, Equipment Sales and Leasing, and Retail/POS, and Equipment Supplies.
Banking and Financial Services Equipment
The Company has developed a suite of equipment services. Its field-service organization is supported by a line of parts inventory include: Laser and Inkjet Printers; Faxes (All vendors supported); Mail Systems/Inserters/Folders/Sealers; Teller Platform Stations; Coin/Currency Systems (All vendors supported); Teller Platform Systems; Check Strippers and De-Strippers (Check Tech, Shear Tech); Microfilm/Microfiche Equipment; Bursters/Decollators; Encoders (Maverick, Check Tech, Shear Tech); and Check Imaging Platforms.
The Company's Retail/POS services include an initial evaluation, hardware and software acquisition, installation and ongoing support. The Company supports the following types of retail and POS equipment: Servers; Scanner/ Scales; Base Units; CAT Equipment; PC Workstations; Hand Scanner; Cash Drawers; Encoders; Register Systems; and Laser/ Inkjet Printers.
General Office Environments
The Company in addition to its industry specific services and support provides equipment support, protection, procurement and parts to general office environments. General office support includes the following: Servers & PC workstations; Mail systems; Laser and inkjet printers; Image systems; Plotters; Fax and copiers; and Scanners.
Equipment Sales and Leasing
The Company offers a suite of hardware solutions for sale or lease through its equipment refurbishing and staging center in its Little Rock, Arkansas facility. A sampling of the equipment available for sale or lease includes the following: Financial Services equipments include High Speed Reader Sorters, Mid Range Multi Pocket, Single Pocket Proof, Mainframe CPU's Check Image Systems, Mailing Systems, Microfilm/ Microfiche, Servers/Workstations, Currency/Coin systems, Terminals, and Strippers/De-strippers; Retail/POS equipments include Servers, PC's, Base Units, Cash Drawers, Scanner /Scales, Laser Printers, CAT Equipment, Hand Scanners, and Encoders; and General Business equipments include Servers/ PC's, Laser/Inkjet Printers, Scanners, Plotters, Fax, Copiers, and Image Systems.
The Company offers a line of both OEM and remanufactured equipment supplies and consumables. It sells an array of supplies and consumables that support equipment manufactured by the following vendors Fujitsu; NCR; Maverick/Standard Register; Unisys; HP; IBM; Lexmark; BancTec; Canon; Check Tech; and Kodak.
The Company's customers are primarily in banking and retail businesses located in 41 states. The Company's customers include community banks, regional and super-regional banks, national financial institutions, credit unions, wholesale and retail lockbox operations, remittance processors, and outsourcing organizations at approximately 400 individual locations.
As of December 31, 2004, the Company's major customers included Kroger Corporation; Citigroup; BankOne; National City Bank; and Provident Bank. The Company has a contract to provide maintenance services to approximately 130 King Soopers stores, a division of Kroger Corporation, throughout Colorado through January 31, 2006.
The Company service and support IT equipment manufactured by major vendors in 41 states and a line of parts and components inventory. Some of the Company's key vendors include: Banctec; Fujitsu; NCR; IBM; CheckTech; Unisys; Epson; Panini; HP; Dell; and Lexmark.
In November 2004, the Company acquired First Financial Computer Services, or FFCS, in a merger of FFCS with the Company.
The Company's competitors include IBM, Diebold, NCR, and Unisys.
OneSource Technologies, Inc. was founded in the year 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OneSource Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OneSource Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OneSource Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OneSource Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OneSource Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONESOURCE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OneSource Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OneSource Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OneSource Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
OneSource Technologies Inc. History
OneSource Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OneSource Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
OneSource Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OneSource Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OneSource Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
OneSource Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
OneSource Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OneSource Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OneSource Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OneSource Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
OneSource Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
OneSource Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OneSource Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OneSource Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?