- The report contains detailed information about ComF5 International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ComF5 International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ComF5 International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ComF5 International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ComF5 International, Inc. business.
About ComF5 International, Inc.
ComF5 International, Inc. operates as a direct selling company. The company, through a multi-tiered affiliate program, offers streaming video via enhanced email service, live Webcasting tools and video on demand capabilities. It conducts activities in Australia, Canada, Ireland, Mexico, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Germany and Spain.
The companys consumer Web site, www.helloWorld.com, operated by its wholly owned subsidiary, DigitalFX Networks, LLC, (DigitalFX Networks), is subscription based and features a full suite of digital communication tools.
The companys Web site, www.vmdirect.com, operated by its wholly owned subsidiary VMdirect, LLC., a Nevada limited liability company (VMdirect), offers affiliates (Affiliates) the tools necessary to market and distribute its digital communication tools. VMdirect provides sales and marketing services to the companys other subsidiaries using a multi-tiered affiliate program made up of a developed network of approximately 5,000 independent Affiliates who market subscription-based software products.
DigitalFX Studio (Studio)
Video Mail is a Web-based email client with streaming media options that allow users to create or reply with embedded video messages. The videos can be delivered in multiple media formats. Each email account comes with: a private video vault for storing and managing videos, the ability to upload custom graphics and videos, and the option to cut-and-paste video on demand onto external Web sites.
Video IM is a video-enabled instant messenger tool that allows users to send real-time streaming video to anyone that has agreed to join their contact list.
Live Webcasting is a Webcasting tool that allows a user to broadcast live over the Internet to a range of simultaneous viewers.
In the realm of streaming media services targeted at the consumer and small business marketplace, the companys competitors consist of various companies including Easystream, Playstream, Co-Video Systems and SightSpeed. In the domain of streaming media services targeted to mid-size and large enterprises, its competitors would include Akamai, VitalStream and Savvis, along with a range of smaller private companies. With respect to social networking, its helloWorld site and its features compete with social networking and Internet sites that include MySpace.com and FaceBook.com. With respect to on-demand collaboration, the company competes with WebEx and Radvision. In the realm of digital media management, it competes with thePlatform and Virage. In the realm of self-generated media publishing, the company competes with such companies as YouTube, and Flickr.
The company was formerly known as DigitalFX International, Inc. and changed its name to ComF5 International, Inc. on April 01, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMF5 INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMF5 INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMF5 INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMF5 INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMF5 INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ComF5 International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ComF5 International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ComF5 International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ComF5 International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ComF5 International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMF5 INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMF5 INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMF5 INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMF5 INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMF5 INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMF5 INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ComF5 International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ComF5 International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ComF5 International, Inc. Major Shareholders
ComF5 International, Inc. History
ComF5 International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ComF5 International, Inc. Offices and Representations
ComF5 International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ComF5 International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ComF5 International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ComF5 International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ComF5 International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ComF5 International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ComF5 International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ComF5 International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ComF5 International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ComF5 International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ComF5 International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ComF5 International, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?