- The report contains detailed information about NCT Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NCT Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NCT Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NCT Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NCT Group Inc. business.
About NCT Group Inc.
NCT Group, Inc. engages in the design, development, and licensing of signal processing technology for voice applications. It primarily focuses on the development of communications businesses, particularly Artera Turbo data communication and network optimization service, and communications headset products and systems produced by majority owned subsidiary, Pro Tech Communications, Inc.
The company conducts its operations in two segments: communications and technology.
The company's Communications segment includes Artera Group, Inc. (Artera Group) and Pro Tech Communications, Inc. (Pro Tech) subsidiaries. Artera Group develops and markets Artera Turbo, a software-based, data communication and network optimization service, to residential users, small and medium businesses and larger enterprises. Pro Tech engineers, designs and distributes audio and communications headset products and systems into the contact center, quick-service restaurant and consumer audio markets.Communications segment also develops and markets its ClearSpeech noise and echo cancellation algorithms and related microphones and speakers.
Artera Turbo: Artera Turbo is a software-based service that improves the performance of communication lines for Internet-based applications, such as web browsing, e-mail and file transfers. Artera Turbo accelerates web browsing, web-based file transfers, uploading and downloading of native File Transfer Protocol (FTP) file transfers, and all types of e-mail from simple Web-based email systems, such as Hotmail and Yahoo Mail, to Post Office Protocol3 (POP3) and Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) based e-mail systems, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express and Microsoft Exchange. Artera Turbo also accelerates other connections, including cable, DSL and integrated services digital networks (ISDN).
In May 2005, the company introduced a new version of Artera Turbo for Internet service providers and other network applications. Artera Turbo server software is clientless, a service provider or other network administrator can implement the service more readily. In October 2005, the company entered into a worldwide distribution agreement with Siemens plc.
Rev The Web: In April 2005, the company commercially introduced a new web accelerator brand, Rev The Web. Rev The Web is a free service that uses Artera Turbo-based technology to enable users to access the Internet an average of five times as fast through a dial-up line and three times as fast through a broadband connection, such as DSL or a cable modem. This service is targeted to the residential web accelerator market, principally dial-up users.
Pro Tech: Pro Tech engineers, designs and distributes audio and communications solutions and other products into the contact center, quick-service restaurant, consumer audio and industrial safety markets. Pro Tech's products include: Apollo headsets and amplifiers for use in contact centers; ProCom headsets for use in quick-service restaurants; NoiseBuster noise canceling consumer audio headphones; and NoiseBuster noise canceling safety earmuffs for use in high noise industrial environments.
ClearSpeech: The company's ClearSpeech business engages in the research and development of signal processing algorithms and related hardware for improving voice communications. It has developed solutions for a range of communication system challenges, including third generation (3G) cellular video phones, drive-thru service facilities, security and surveillance equipment, hands-free communication systems, Formula 1 and NASCAR racing, digital mobile radios and automotive speech recognition applications. ClearSpeech suite of signal processing technology includes echo cancellation and noise reduction algorithms for human listeners and for speech recognition applications.
The company's technology segment consists of its Advancel Logic Corporation subsidiary, which participates in the native Java embedded microprocessor market. The company licensed certain Advancel-developed technology to STMicroelectronics SA for smart card applications, and STMicroelectronics has been shipping orders of its smart cards incorporating this technology.
The companys primary customers include Sharp Japan, OKI Electric Industry Co., Ltd., and NXT.
The company's major competition for its Artera Turbo service offering includes Internet accelerator services offered by Propel, Proxyconn and Slipstream. Its primary competitors for Pro Tech's lightweight telephone headsets are Plantronics and GN Netcom, for its NoiseBuster headphones are Bose and Sony and for its NoiseBuster safety earmuffs are Aearo and Bacou. The company's major competition for its ClearSpeech noise and echo cancellation algorithms includes Lucent and Texas Instruments. The company's Hospital Radio Network business competes against other on-site music providers, such as Muzak, and against other advertising media.
NCT Group, Inc. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NCT GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NCT GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NCT GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NCT GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NCT GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NCT Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NCT Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NCT Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NCT Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NCT Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NCT GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NCT GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NCT GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NCT GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NCT GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NCT GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NCT Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NCT Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NCT Group Inc. Major Shareholders
NCT Group Inc. History
NCT Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NCT Group Inc. Offices and Representations
NCT Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NCT Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NCT Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NCT Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
NCT Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NCT Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NCT Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NCT Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NCT Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NCT Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NCT Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NCT Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?