- The report contains detailed information about Amedia Networks Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amedia Networks Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amedia Networks Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amedia Networks Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amedia Networks Inc. business.
About Amedia Networks Inc.
Amedia Networks, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the design, development and marketing of Ethernet-based solutions that would be deployed with optical fibers or copper wires to offer voice, video and data broadband services.
The company's products enable service providers to offer voice, video and high-speed Internet access, or triple-play (voice, video and data) services, to their subscribers. The company's initial QoStream product line solution comprised of premises gateways, aggregation switches and a network management systems are designed to implement Fiber to the Premises (FTTP), Fiber to the Node (FTTN) and other broadband access solutions.
The company's initial QoStream FTTP products include technologies licensed from Lucent Technologies, Inc. (Lucent) and technologies developed jointly with Lucent. Under the development and licensing agreement with Lucent, it provided a significant amount of the development required to commercialize those initial products. Lucent granted the company a worldwide and perpetual non-exclusive license to manufacture, develop and sell products designed to deliver broadband access solutions that use Lucent's technologies and related patents. The company developed a triple play home gateway product that is designed to inter-operate with other standards-based devices deployed in the central offices of carriers or in the field.
The company markets its broadband access products directly and indirectly to telecommunications carriers, cable and video providers, governments, public utilities, and municipalities around the globe. In April 2006, the company entered into an agreement with Motorola Wireline Networks, Inc., a subsidiary of Motorola Inc., pursuant to which, the company granted Motorola the right to distribute certain of its products to certain specified major telecommunications carriers in the United States and Canada.
Ultra-Broadband Access Solutions and Products
The company has introduced two product families for providing ultra-broadband access. The first of these consists of hardware and software products that are designed to be deployed together to offer an access solution for a particular application. Customers seeking to provide a FTTN access network would purchase the companys solution that consists of equipment that would reside at a Central Office or node, equipment that would reside at each premises, and an access network management system.
The companys QoStream family of products, which would be configured for use to support the following applications:
Eson Fiber to the Premises (FTTP): The company's solution provides 100Mbps of bandwidth both downstream and upstream (symmetrically) to support triple play services of approximately to 40Km of fiber from a central office with no intervening electronics (actives). With an intervening node, it would support triple play services of approximately 90Km of fiber from a central office. In this point-to-point switched Ethernet solution, each subscriber accesses its own (unshared) fiber.
VDSL2-Based Fiber to the Node (FTTN): The Amedia AS5000 layer 2 Ethernet aggregation switch would serve approximately 48 subscribers per chassis located approximately 5,000 feet away from a node over copper twisted pairs through the use of VDSL2. At that distance, subscribers would receive approximately 24Mbps of bandwidth. Multiple AS5000s would also be daisy chained at that node to serve approximately 48 subscribers. The QoStream AS5000 aggregation switch would also simultaneously support connections via CAT5 cables, and fiber-based connections using ESON. The QoStream PG1000 Premises Gateway terminates the copper twisted-pair VDSL2 link, and enables various triple play services, wireless routing, and support for analog phones.
Fiber to the Building (FTTB)
Telephone companies seeking to provide triple play services with a FTTP solution find that they often cannot gain access to buildings to install fiber, or that those undertakings would be too costly or disruptive to tenants. However, by terminating a fiber from the central office onto an AS5000 located in the building basement or rooftop, 100Mbp
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMEDIA NETWORKS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMEDIA NETWORKS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMEDIA NETWORKS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMEDIA NETWORKS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMEDIA NETWORKS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amedia Networks Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amedia Networks Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amedia Networks Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amedia Networks Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amedia Networks Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMEDIA NETWORKS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMEDIA NETWORKS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMEDIA NETWORKS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMEDIA NETWORKS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMEDIA NETWORKS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMEDIA NETWORKS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amedia Networks Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amedia Networks Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amedia Networks Inc. Major Shareholders
Amedia Networks Inc. History
Amedia Networks Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amedia Networks Inc. Offices and Representations
Amedia Networks Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amedia Networks Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amedia Networks Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Amedia Networks Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Amedia Networks Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amedia Networks Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amedia Networks Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amedia Networks Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Amedia Networks Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Amedia Networks Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amedia Networks Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amedia Networks Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?