- The report contains detailed information about China Education Technology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Education Technology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Education Technology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Education Technology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Education Technology, Inc. business.
About China Education Technology, Inc.
China Education Technology Inc. engages in the research and development of educational products and technology applications. The company also engages in trading hardware and computer products, such as monitors and computer notebooks.
The companys products are divided into four categories, which include information collectors; sensors; digital meteorological station on campus; and digital analyzing software. It markets its products to the Ministry of Education and the provincial education commissions.
Information collectors include Discover the World portable multimedia system; precision measurement system, which measures the time, real-time speed, average speed, and acceleration of the moving object; and scientific collector system, which consists of five sensors for students to test the temperature, humidity, pressure, light, and sound both indoors and outdoors.
Sensors include chroma sensors; breathe sensors; CO2 sensors; relative humidity sensors; pH sensors; electrical conductivity sensors; land humidity sensors; flow rate sensors; angular rotation sensors; and controlling switch sensors.
Chroma sensors: Chroma sensors assist with researching and/or testing reaction speed research, liquor pH indicator tests, the saturation concentration of a compound, Vitamin C reducibility, oxygenation reducibility, temperature concentration and balanceable effects to bromine and I-hydronium match, COD tests, and tests through color contrast to determine the iron content in anti-anemia drugs.
Breathe sensors: Breathe sensors assist with studying aspiratory models when students remain at rest, aspiratory models when students perform simple activities, such as breathing and drinking, aspiratory rates of athletes versus non-athletes, aspiratory rates of males versus females, aspiration before and after exercise, aspiration before and after caffeinated drinks, the effects of an increase in carbon dioxide on aspiratory rates, and the aspiratory rate of students versus their heartbeat rate.
CO2 sensors: CO2 sensors help in the study of botanic photosynthesis, human breath, animal breath, automobile emission, whether budded seeds produce carbon dioxide, the budded seeds breath out of oxygen, the respiration of the sugar in yeast, how temperature affects respiration, how light affects the carbon dioxide transition of plants, yeast respiration, and catalase.
Relative humidity sensors: This type of sensor assists with the study of energy transition, liquid evaporation, and distillation, boiling points and freezing points of water, the melting curve of crystals and non-crystals, refrigerant speed and efficiency, the evaporation of liquid, the absorption and release of heat by the three states of matter, the relation between air pressure and temperature, heat radiation and exchange, the relationship between boiling point and pressure, Charles Law, and Gay-Lussacs Law.
pH sensors: This type of sensor aids in the study of the pH of different drinks and different brands of drinking water, edaphic pH, the study and simulation of acid rain, the study of water pollution, the purification of water, how acid rain affects growing plants, the pH of saliva before and after eating sugar, the buffer action in the biological system, film permeation, how pH affects active enzymes, the environmental research on biology, and muscular fatigue.
Electrical conductivity sensors: These sensors aid in the study of the conductance rate of different liquids, the purification of water, proliferate film, muscular fatigue, and resistance to water and soil.
Digital analyzing software
Software of Discover the World: This software deals with and analyzes dates by sensor. It also forms curves, figures, and it works with an oscillograph. This software helps students coordinate, analyze, and apply data through experiments.
The companys competitors include ShanDong Yuan Da Network Multi-media Company, Ltd.; GQY Digital Education Equipment Company Ltd.; Nan Jin SuWeiEr Technology Company Ltd.; Shanghai Zhong Ke Modern Lab Equipment Company, Ltd.; Ning BoHua Mao; Guangdong MaiDaWei Education Instrument Company, Ltd.; ShenZheng KangXinDa Electricity Company, Ltd.; and ShangHai DongFang Education Tool Company, Ltd.
China Education Technology Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Education Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Education Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Education Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Education Technology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Education Technology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Education Technology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Education Technology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Education Technology, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Education Technology, Inc. History
China Education Technology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Education Technology, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Education Technology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Education Technology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Education Technology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Education Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
China Education Technology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Education Technology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Education Technology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Education Technology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Education Technology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Education Technology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Education Technology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Education Technology, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?