- The report contains detailed information about China Education Alliance Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Education Alliance Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Education Alliance Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Education Alliance Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Education Alliance Inc. business.
About China Education Alliance Inc.
China Education Alliance, Inc. operates as an education service company that provides on-line education and on-site training in the Peoples Republic of China (the PRC).
The companys core business is the exam-oriented education in junior, middle, and high school. Its portal enables its customers to access the new curriculum created by various levels of government and academic experts, which are endorsed by the Ministry of Education.
The companys Web site makes use of its Internet network resources beyond the traditional teaching methods and face-to-face constraints by providing students with access to multi-media resources, such as college, middle school and elementary school test papers, courseware designed to prepare students for taking the exams, and video on demand courseware. It markets its Web site as a platform to offer services like Famed Instructors Test Paper Store by offering prepaid rechargeable learning debit cards that can be to purchase its products. The learners can have materials downloaded for off-line education or study the material on-line.
The company sells its exam papers, test papers, and video on demand through its Web site www.edu-chn.com. It offers both exams that were previously given as well as copyrighted exams that were developed by teachers who the company hires for that purpose. These examinations cover PRC primary, middle and high school exams which are used by students who are primarily in age range of 6 to 18.
The company has developed some educational software and owns a database covering all levels of basic education from primary school through high school. Its Web site is an education network platform, which is based on network video technology and data sources of elementary education resources. The company has a data base, including such resources as test papers that were used for secondary education and university level courses, as well as video on demand. Its data base includes approximately 300,000 exams and test papers and courseware for college, secondary and elementary schools.
The company provides on-site teaching services under the Big Classroom of the Famed Instructors, its training center in Harbin. At this center, the company offers both classroom training and one-on-one tutoring. The training center has approximately 36,600 square feet, with 17 modern classrooms and a capacity for 1,200 students. The courses cover each phase of compulsory education, of which junior, middle and high school as the key part. The companys courses are complimentary type with regular school classes, and would vary depending on the age of the students, as well as the progress of the class. Class subjects include Math, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Chinese.
The company offers a program of on-line vocational training services. It has collaborated with the National Association of Vocation Education of China to set up a Website, www.360ve.com, which is an Internet platform for training agencies and schools to offer their services. It offers www.360ve.com. The company called this program its Millions of College Students Employment Crossroad program. It offers job search capability and career planning courses for university students. It developed this program in response to the high jobless rate for PRC college graduates. The companys program is designed to establish a long-term training program for college students to build connections with corporations and obtain educational programs prescribed by the recruiting corporations.
Through its Millions of College Students Employment Crossroad program, the company seeks to address two problems - one is the needs for the university students to find jobs and the other is to satisfy the needs of businesses to hire qualified candidates. The company cooperates with businesses and other entities to enable it to communicate to the students who enroll in this program the requirements of potential employers, including the necessary skills, so that the students can learn the needs of the businesses which they are at school and can develop educational programs in the un
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA EDUCATION ALLIANCE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA EDUCATION ALLIANCE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA EDUCATION ALLIANCE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA EDUCATION ALLIANCE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA EDUCATION ALLIANCE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Education Alliance Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Education Alliance Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Education Alliance Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Education Alliance Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Education Alliance Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA EDUCATION ALLIANCE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA EDUCATION ALLIANCE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA EDUCATION ALLIANCE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA EDUCATION ALLIANCE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA EDUCATION ALLIANCE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA EDUCATION ALLIANCE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Education Alliance Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Education Alliance Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Education Alliance Inc. Major Shareholders
China Education Alliance Inc. History
China Education Alliance Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Education Alliance Inc. Offices and Representations
China Education Alliance Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Education Alliance Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Education Alliance Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Education Alliance Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
China Education Alliance Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Education Alliance Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Education Alliance Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Education Alliance Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Education Alliance Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Education Alliance Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Education Alliance Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Education Alliance Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?