- The report contains detailed information about Ceyoniq AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ceyoniq AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ceyoniq AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ceyoniq AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ceyoniq AG business.
About Ceyoniq AG
Ceyoniq AG is one of the software manufacturers for innovative content document and archive management. With intelligent, knowledge-based solutions, CEYONIQ addresses global companies with a heavy emphasis on administration, to be found among others in the growth branches telecommunications, transport, utilities and health care. CEYONIQ offers a product line with corresponding license model specially developed for these sectors.
Electronic business-process oriented procedures in the company are facilitated by workflow tools. Workflow management systems are used to control processes according to a previously defined model and are therefore ideal particularly for heavily structured organizations with a pronounced division of labor, for example the insurance industry.
Document imaging & archiving refers to the revisionproof storage of documents and information on optoelectronic data carriers (CDR, WORM). Integration of the document imaging and archiving functions in the corresponding company application safeguards uninterrupted access to all company information. User access rights are managed in the system according to the company structure, to prevent unauthorized use of the data, as an example.
Content document and archive management technologies cover the lifecycle of documents and support the compilation and distribution of business documents within the company. Search and display functions guarantee rapid intuitive access to business documents. Library features support the compilation of files and profiles and are responsible for management of the different versions of the documents. Content management uses a large number of knowledge sources, such as databases, websites, staff and partners. Contents are registered, classified, qualified and set in relation to other information. Updates and on-going maintenance of know-how guarantees the efficiency of complex systems.
CEYONIQ Solutions fulfill the tasks involved in success oriented in-house storage, processing and provision of information. CEYONIQ Solutions combine intelligent, knowledge-based content, document and archive management in the companys solution, fully integrated in groupware, ERP, CRM and e-business applications. CEYONIQ Solutions support the document process with functions for the entire lifecycle: compiling, qualifying and approving, distributing, archiving and deleting. In addition, CEYONIQ Solutions combine these functions with intelligent mechanisms for document classification and information extraction, providing these in all conventional work environments (MS Explorer, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, Web,).
CEYONIQ AG's product line is developed under one common source: all functions are identical on the operating system platforms AIX, HP-UX, OS/390, Windows NT, TRU 64, Sun Solaris and Linux on the CEYONIQ server.
Insiders technology, MindAccess, is an intelligent adaptive software which automatically compiles request profiles and distributes relevant information into the electronic mailboxes. This product is independent of any one branch, capable of learning and can be freely configured. The system requires just one initial training volume of documents which have already been classified. The software system searches through the text and document structure looking for striking features and classifies these documents automatically for further processing. After specifying the possible document types, MindAccess uses the features to compile possible rules for the classification of a document type or text message. In the optimization phase, the system reduces the quantity of rules to minimize the workload for manual re-distribution. The learnt rules are used for automatic distribution of the entire incoming mail.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CEYONIQ AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CEYONIQ AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CEYONIQ AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CEYONIQ AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CEYONIQ AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ceyoniq AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ceyoniq AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ceyoniq AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ceyoniq AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ceyoniq AG Industry Position Analysis
6. CEYONIQ AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CEYONIQ AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CEYONIQ AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CEYONIQ AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CEYONIQ AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CEYONIQ AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ceyoniq AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ceyoniq AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ceyoniq AG Major Shareholders
Ceyoniq AG History
Ceyoniq AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ceyoniq AG Offices and Representations
Ceyoniq AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ceyoniq AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ceyoniq AG Capital Market Snapshot
Ceyoniq AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ceyoniq AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ceyoniq AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ceyoniq AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ceyoniq AG 1-year Stock Charts
Ceyoniq AG 5-year Stock Charts
Ceyoniq AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ceyoniq AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ceyoniq AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?