- The report contains detailed information about Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bonaventure Enterprises Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. business.
About Bonaventure Enterprises Inc.
Bonaventure Enterprises, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral interests. The company primarily focuses on gold and silver properties. The companys properties are in the state of Nevada, USA. The company operates a wholly owned subsidiary Bonaventure Nevada Inc. incorporated in 2003 in the State of Nevada.
The company's mineral properties are situated in the USA.
Goldfield West Property: Goldfield west property, in Esmeralda County 300 km southeast of Reno, consists of 53 contiguous, mining claims covering an area of 1,095 acres located between 4 and 5.5 km west of the community of Goldfield.
The Cottonwood Property: The Cottonwood property, in Lander County 200 km east of Reno, includes two blocks of contiguous, mining claims located between 10 and 12 km north of the community of Austin.
The Northern Lights Property: The northern lights property is located approximately 150 miles southeast of Reno in Mineral County, Nevada. During 2005 the company has acquired additional claims and as a result the total claim block is approximately 3 linear miles near the Aurora Mining District in Nevada.
The Jet Property: The jet property is located between the Palmetto Mountains south of Silver Peak in Esmeralda County, Nevada about 300 kilometers northwest of Las Vegas.
The New Pass Property: The new pass property is located along the Austin-Lovelock mineral belt in the New Pass Mining District, 27 miles west of Austin, Nevada. New Pass comprises 107 lode mining claims in approximately 2,231 acres.
The Squaw Creek Property: The squaw creek property is located 42 miles due north of Battle Mountain, Nevada, and lies between the Midas and Ivanhoe mining districts on the northern portion of the Carlin Trend. Squaw Creek consists of 151 mining claims in approximately 3,039 acres.
Others: During February 2005, the company entered into an Assignment Agreement with Odyssey Petroleum Corp. (formerly Consolidated Odyssey Exploration Inc.) (Odyssey), a company with common directors, whereby Odyssey assigned all its rights and interests in two Option Agreements to earn 50% interest in the New Pass and Squaw Creek gold properties located in north-central Nevada. During April 2005, the company entered into an Option Agreement to earn 100% interest of the Jet Property. The claims are subject to a 3% Net Smelter Return.
In May 2005, Goldnev elected not to exercise its option on the Goldfield West property. Accordingly, the company has retained its 100% interest in Goldfield. The company acquired three exploration properties referred to as Goldfields West, Cottonwood and Northern Lights. The company by agreement entered in November 2003 and amended in February 2004, entered into a joint venture option agreement with Goldnev Resources Inc. to sell 49% interest in Goldfield West.
Bonaventure Enterprises, Inc. was incorporated in 1979 under the name of Canstat Petroleum Corporation. The company changed its name to International Canstat Petroleum Corporation in 1989, to Blackwater Gold Corporation in 1993, and to Bonaventure Enterprises, Inc. in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BONAVENTURE ENTERPRISES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BONAVENTURE ENTERPRISES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BONAVENTURE ENTERPRISES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BONAVENTURE ENTERPRISES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BONAVENTURE ENTERPRISES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BONAVENTURE ENTERPRISES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BONAVENTURE ENTERPRISES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BONAVENTURE ENTERPRISES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BONAVENTURE ENTERPRISES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BONAVENTURE ENTERPRISES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BONAVENTURE ENTERPRISES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Major Shareholders
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. History
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Offices and Representations
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bonaventure Enterprises Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?