- The report contains detailed information about DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. business.
About DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc.
DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. creates family entertainment, including animated feature films, television specials and series, live entertainment properties, online virtual worlds, and related consumer products, meant for audiences worldwide. The company has released a total of 18 animated feature films in 2009.
The company retains the copyright and other intellectual property rights to all of its projects and characters.
The company has strategic alliances with McDonalds, Hewlett-Packard and Intel. It entered into a strategic alliance with Samsung related to 3D DVD versions of Monsters vs. Aliens.
In March 2010, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. announced the expansion of its strategic alliance with DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. and other hit movies to speed up the worldwide deployment of in-home 3-D to mainstream consumers. This would include a 3-D Blu-ray version of DreamWorks Animation's 2009 release.
On June 8, 2010, Royal Caribbean International has announced a strategic alliance with DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. The company would offer family programming and activities on fleet of ships in partnership with DreamWorks.
On August 11, 2010, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. announced the availability of the 3D Blu-ray version of DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.'s global 3D blockbuster, How To Train Your Dragon. The 3D BD would be featured in Samsung's 3D starter kit, which also includes two pairs of Samsung 3D glasses for at-home viewing.
The companys competitors include Disney/Pixar, Sony Entertainment, and Fox Entertainments Blue Sky Studios.
DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Major Shareholders
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. History
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Offices and Representations
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?