- The report contains detailed information about Viavid Broadcasting Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Viavid Broadcasting Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Viavid Broadcasting Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Viavid Broadcasting Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Viavid Broadcasting Inc. business.
About Viavid Broadcasting Inc.
ViaVid Broadcasting, Inc. provides Web casting, teleconferencing and transcription services to corporate clients in North America. The company's services utilize systems that integrate traditional telephony technology with streaming media technology and Web-based tools. The companys wholly owned operating subsidiary is ViaVid Broadcasting Corp.
The company provides services primarily as a means whereby its clients can communicate up-to-date corporate information, such as financial information, to a mass audience, including market professionals, institutions, analysts, shareholders, and other stakeholders. In addition, it also markets services and solutions to resellers of conferencing and communications services as well as various associations and other entities seeking to disseminate information through a webcast or teleconference.
Webcasting, Teleconferencing and Transcription Services: The company, by integrating the Internet with traditional telephony technology, provides presentation, conferencing and web management services for its customers. These services allow customers with real-time, interactive communication tools that allow for a means of communication. With its services, companies can broadcast conference calls that allow for the distribution of information. In addition, a company can create a presenter-controlled linear presentation for such purposes as the unveiling of a new business model. Or a company can choose to develop a viewer-controlled non-linear presentation where the viewer chooses information they want to read. A company can also choose to develop a dynamic, interactive Internet broadcast where viewers can actively participate in the online experience.
The companys services include automated, on-demand audio conferencing, model for the broadcast of earnings and analyst conference calls, and web conferencing, model for the creation and broadcast of interactive, dynamic online corporate presentations.
ViaVision, the companys main service, was developed to support day-to-day business meetings. ViaVision is an automated Web and telephone presentation service that combines the availability of traditional telephone conferencing services with Web presentations and controls.
Other services provided include ViaContent and ViaTracker.
ViaContent: ViaContent is designed to manage live audio / video streams and ViaVision events, such as online presentations. It allows clients to maintain a single Web link to an event, both for the initial live transmission and for the later on-demand playback transmission.
ViaTracker: ViaTracker is a statistical data tracking solution that enables customers to track event participants and obtain viewer contact information. This data enables customers to analyze participant data and as a result, targets future events. In addition to the statistical features of ViaTracker, customers can also use the solution to enter online booking information and manage questions and answers during a live event.
Web Page Management: The companys I.R. Web Page Management Suite has been designed to help public companies meet the demands for disclosure of material developments on their website. These disclosures may be in response to Regulation F-D or other rules adopted by the U.S.Securities and Exchange Commission. The IR Page product is designed to integrate with a company's existing web site, while providing a suite of tools for disclosure and investor communications. The suite of web page management tools include:
Update of key financial disclosure information such as news releases, quarterly earnings information and other SEC filings. Stock quotes, charts and price history are also updated.
Enabling an I.R. professional to update and manage the I.R. portion of the corporate site without any technical skills or outside assistance.
Maintenance of an online electronic database of investor contacts which allows the IR professional to broadcast information such as press releases, earnings announcements, shareholder updates and other announcements.
The company competes in the provision of teleconferencing services with AT&T, Global Crossing, and Sprint, as well as various operator-assisted teleconferencing providers; traditional operator-assisted conferencing providers, such as Conference Plus, Genesys, Intercall, and Premier Conferencing; webcasting service providers, such as Vcall and CCBN.
ViaVid Broadcasting, Inc. was formed in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIAVID BROADCASTING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIAVID BROADCASTING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIAVID BROADCASTING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIAVID BROADCASTING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIAVID BROADCASTING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Viavid Broadcasting Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Viavid Broadcasting Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIAVID BROADCASTING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIAVID BROADCASTING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIAVID BROADCASTING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIAVID BROADCASTING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIAVID BROADCASTING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIAVID BROADCASTING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Major Shareholders
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. History
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Offices and Representations
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Viavid Broadcasting Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?