- The report contains detailed information about Blackbaud Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Blackbaud Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Blackbaud Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Blackbaud Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Blackbaud Inc. business.
About Blackbaud Inc.
Blackbaud, Inc. provides software and related services for nonprofit organizations worldwide.
Products and services
The company licenses software and provides various services to its customers.
The company offers nonprofit organizations various software products, which can be used individually to help organizations with specific functions, such as fundraising, financial management, Web site management and prospect research, or combined into an integrated suite of tools to help them manage multiple areas of their operations.
Fundraising and Constituent Relationship Management
The Raisers Edge: The Raisers Edge is the primary software application specifically designed to manage nonprofit organizations constituent relationship management activity. The Raisers Edge enables nonprofit organizations to communicate with their constituents, manage fundraising activities, expand their development efforts, and make informed decisions through segmentation, analysis, and reporting capabilities. The Raisers Edge is configurable, allowing a nonprofit organization to create various custom views of constituent records and automate various business processes. The Raisers Edge allows an organization to access biographical and demographic information about donors and prospects, process gifts, monitor solicitation activity, analyze data, and publish reports. The Raisers Edge also integrates with Microsoft Office to enable users to take advantage of additional functionality.
Blackbaud Enterprise CRM: Blackbaud Enterprise CRM (Enterprise CRM) is a customizable and secure constituent relationship management (CRM) solution that addresses the needs of larger nonprofit organizations. Enterprise CRM helps large institutions build their brands, develop personalized relationships with their constituencies and gain organizational efficiencies. Enterprise CRM brings together information, such as annual and capital giving, gift planning, major giving, and alumni and parent systems, across multiple locations, and within the departments and programs of a large organization.
eTapestry: eTapestry is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) donor management and fundraising solution built specifically for smaller nonprofits. It tracks donors, prospects or alumni while managing gifts, pledges, and payments. eTapestry has been built to be operated in a hosted environment and be accessed via the Internet. It offers nonprofit organizations a way to manage donors, process gifts, create reports, accept online donations, and communicate with constituents.
Blackbaud NetCommunity: Blackbaud NetCommunity is an Internet marketing and communications tool that enables organizations that utilize the Raisers Edge software to build interactive Web sites and manage email marketing campaigns. With Blackbaud NetCommunity, organizations can establish online communities for social networking among constituents and also provide a platform for online giving, membership purchases, and event registration.
Sphere eMarketing: Sphere eMarketing, delivered as software-as-a-service, provides organizations with an integrated system of applications to manage e-marketing, communications, programs, services and online fundraising. Sphere eMarketing enables an organizations volunteers, members, donors, and staff to share real-time data and information in an online community to manage constituent relationships. Additionally, Sphere Connect, the Sphere open platform technology, provides organizations an interface with documented and supported APIs, and an approach to custom application development and integration to meet technology and business needs.
BlackbaudNow: BlackbaudNow offers small organizations a way to develop an online presence and begin accepting online donations. It allows organizations to publish a Web site, accept donations, manage constituent relationships, run reports, and send emails to supporters. A PayPal Donate button is built into the product.
The Financial Edge: The Financial Edge is an accounting application designed to address the specific accounting, analytical and financial
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BLACKBAUD INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLACKBAUD INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLACKBAUD INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLACKBAUD INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLACKBAUD INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Blackbaud Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Blackbaud Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Blackbaud Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Blackbaud Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Blackbaud Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BLACKBAUD INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLACKBAUD INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BLACKBAUD INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BLACKBAUD INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BLACKBAUD INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BLACKBAUD INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Blackbaud Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Blackbaud Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Blackbaud Inc. Major Shareholders
Blackbaud Inc. History
Blackbaud Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Blackbaud Inc. Offices and Representations
Blackbaud Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Blackbaud Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Blackbaud Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Blackbaud Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Blackbaud Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Blackbaud Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Blackbaud Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Blackbaud Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Blackbaud Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Blackbaud Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Blackbaud Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Blackbaud Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?