- The report contains detailed information about Instructivision Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Instructivision Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Instructivision Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Instructivision Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Instructivision Inc. business.
About Instructivision Inc.
Instructivision Inc. is a multi-media publishing and production company of educational and instructional materials. The Company develops and produces supplemental educational software, softcover study guides, and video programs for elementary, middle and high school students preparing to take various state mandated proficiency tests and college entrance examinations. In addition to its own publications, the Company also develops content for textbooks of other publishers for fees or royalties. The Company also provides limited video production services, including duplication, CD-ROM and DVD authoring to businesses in the local area.
The Company's principal educational products are as follows,
Workbooks and study guide titles: The companys Workbooks and study guide title are, ESPA SUCCESS WORK-A-TEXT in MATHEMATICS and LANGUAGE ARTS LITERACY; GEPA SUCCESS WORK-A-TEXT in MATHEMATICS and LANGUAGE ARTS LITERACY; HSPA SUCCESS WORK-A-TEXT in MATHEMATICS and LANGUAGE ARTS LITERACY; PRE-HSPA WORK-A-TEXT IN MATHEMATICS and LANGUAGE ARTS; Pre-ESPA SUUCESS WORK-A-TEXT in MATHEMATICS and LANGUAGE ARTS LITERACY.
The Company also publishes the following supplemental test preparation workbooks and related study materials, SAT Excellerator workbooks, Improving ACT Scores, Key-It-In calculator practice books, CMT Success in Mathematics, and HSCT Success in Mathematics and Reading.
Software: The Company publishes the following proprietary software titles, ESPA SUCCESS in MATHEMATICS and LANGUAGE ARTS; GEPA SUCCESS in MATHEMATICS and LANGUAGE ARTS; HSPA SUCCESS in MATHEMATICS and LANGUAGE ARTS; GEE21 SUCCESS in MATHEMATICS and English; FCAT SUCCESS IN MATHEMATICS and READING; SAT EXCELLERATOR, SAT EDGE CD, IMPROVING ACT SCORES, MASTERING THE GED, STUDY SKILLS FOR SUCCESS.
Video Production: The Company publishes a line of teacher and student directed video tapes which it creates in-house. The Company utilizes its own graphics, video taping and post-production facility for developing its proprietary multi-media products.
Sales, Distribution and Marketing
The Company's products are sold in highly competitive test preparation markets. Instructivision maintains a presence in the school market through a combination of sales representatives, distributors, direct marketing, trade show participation, and the Company's website. Orders for educational products are usually shipped within 1-3 days. The Company maintains a warehouse and distribution facility at its current location.
The Company's competitors include AMSCO, Kaplan, ETA Cuisenaire, AGS, SRA/McGraw Hill, Curriculum Associates, Educational Design and ETS.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INSTRUCTIVISION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INSTRUCTIVISION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INSTRUCTIVISION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INSTRUCTIVISION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INSTRUCTIVISION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Instructivision Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Instructivision Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Instructivision Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Instructivision Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Instructivision Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INSTRUCTIVISION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INSTRUCTIVISION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INSTRUCTIVISION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INSTRUCTIVISION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INSTRUCTIVISION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INSTRUCTIVISION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Instructivision Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Instructivision Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Instructivision Inc. Major Shareholders
Instructivision Inc. History
Instructivision Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Instructivision Inc. Offices and Representations
Instructivision Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Instructivision Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Instructivision Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Instructivision Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Instructivision Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Instructivision Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Instructivision Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Instructivision Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Instructivision Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Instructivision Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Instructivision Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Instructivision Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?