- The report contains detailed information about AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. business.
AsiaInfo-Linkage, Inc. provides telecommunications software solutions and information technology (IT) security products and services in China.
In the telecommunications market, the companys software products and services enable its customers to build, maintain, operate, manage and continuously improve their communications infrastructure. In addition to providing software solutions to Chinas telecommunications carriers, the company also offers IT security products and services to small and medium-sized companies and government agencies in China.
The companys operations are organized into two divisions, AsiaInfo Technologies (China) Inc., or AsiaInfo Technologies, and Lenovo-AsiaInfo Technologies, Inc. or Lenovo-AsiaInfo.
AsiaInfo Technologies encompasses its traditional telecommunications business and provides software solutions to Chinas telecommunications carriers. Products and services in this division include business operation support systems, including billing, customer relationship management and partnership relationship management applications; business intelligence systems, including data warehousing platforms, online analytical applications and data mining applications; service and data applications, such as mail centers, mobile device management and mobile e-commerce platforms; and network infrastructure services, including network design and implementation, integrated network management and professional maintenance and support.
Lenovo-AsiaInfo provides IT security products and services tailored for small to medium-sized companies and government agencies. Lenovo-AsiaInfos IT security applications are fixed configuration products with varying performance characteristics that offer integrated firewall, Virtual Private Network, or VPN, and denial of service protection capabilities.
Products and Services
The companys AsiaInfo Technologies division offers a specialized suite of products and services for the telecommunications industry, while its Lenovo-AsiaInfo division focuses on IT security solutions for small- and medium-sized companies and government agencies in China.
AsiaInfo TechnologiesSoftware and Solutions for the Telecommunications Market
Through AsiaInfo Technologies, the company provides software and solutions to Chinas telecommunications carriers. The companys suite of solutions includes business and operation support systems, service application solutions and network infrastructure solutions. The products and services the company offers to the telecommunications industry include various software product suites.
Business and Operation Support Systems (BSS/OSS)
The company operates as a provider of BSS/OSS to Chinas telecommunications operators. The companys primary BSS/OSS offerings primarily include convergent billing solutions, CRM, and BI systems. It also provides software enhancement and maintenance services for the systems it develop, as well as system integration and other value-added IT consulting and planning services.
OpenBilling Product Suite: OpenBilling is a convergent billing solution for telecommunications operators. OpenBilling supports the business of mobile operators by providing a line of integrated solutions, including mediation, rating, billing, account balance management, as well as system monitoring and disaster recovery management.
OpenCRM Product Suite: OpenCRM is a CRM solution suite for telecommunications operators. It uses a hierarchical structure that provides flexibility for transverse development, an open architecture to permit Enterprise Application Integration, or EAI, capability, and security technologies such as back-up, monitoring, auditing and emergency reporting.
OpenBOSS Product Suite: OpenBOSS is a carrier class business operation support system solution that provides revenue, customer, and product and service management capabilities. With a modularized design, OpenBOSS mainly consists of OpenBilling and OpenCRM solutions that can be deployed independently.
OpenBI Product Suite: The core of AsiaInfos BI solution, OpenBI, is a carrier-class operating analysis and decision support system platform. Wit
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASIAINFO-LINKAGE,INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASIAINFO-LINKAGE,INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASIAINFO-LINKAGE,INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASIAINFO-LINKAGE,INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASIAINFO-LINKAGE,INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASIAINFO-LINKAGE,INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASIAINFO-LINKAGE,INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASIAINFO-LINKAGE,INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASIAINFO-LINKAGE,INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASIAINFO-LINKAGE,INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASIAINFO-LINKAGE,INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Offices and Representations
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?