- The report contains detailed information about Isoftstone Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Isoftstone Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Isoftstone Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Isoftstone Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Isoftstone Holdings Limited business.
About Isoftstone Holdings Limited
iSoftStone Holdings Limited provides various information technology (IT) services and solutions in the Greater China and internationally.
The company provides an integrated suite of IT services and solutions, including consulting & solutions, IT services, and business process outsourcing (BPO) services.
Consulting & Solutions
The company offers a range of consulting & solutions services to help its clients identify, evaluate and address their business needs through enhancements to their technology platforms. Its consulting capabilities range from providing consulting services for an overall engagement to discrete consulting services in conjunction with its other services, such as application development and maintenance, infrastructure and software services, and BPO. The company markets these services to the chief executive officers, chief operating officers and other business executives, as well as chief information officers and their functional IT heads across business units of its clients.
The company provides business consulting services, such as strategy and business planning, market research and competitive analysis, program management, transformation and transition planning, business process management, and business intelligence.
The companys solutions offerings consist of three layers, such as a base layer (which serves as the common solution development platform); a general business modules layer; and an industry product and solutions layer. It has a development methodology to cover its base layer and general business modules layer.
The companys consulting team has developed industry-specific solutions in three principal industry groups, including banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI); energy, transportation and public sector; and communications. In addition, it assisted companies in the logistics industry by providing e-port consulting and solutions, to facilitate a range of services, including cargo tracking, online customs clearing, online trading and other core logistics functions, distribution management solutions, and warehouse management solutions.
The company provides integrated IT Services by focusing on understanding its clients business requirements, providing disciplined project management, and delivering and maintaining applications and managing outsourced IT functions. Its IT Services service line consists primarily of application development and maintenance services (ADM), R&D services, and infrastructure and software services. It typically markets these services to the chief information officers, chief technology officers, departmental IT and R&D heads and/or outsourcing project heads of its clients, ranging across industries.
Application Development and Maintenance: ADM involves the architecture, design, development, testing, and maintenance of software applications customized specifically for a particular client or group of clients in a similar industry. It also customizes software packages, build custom applications for mobile devices and embedded systems and develop supply chain management and enterprise applications.
R&D Services: The company provides outsourced R&D services, addressing both software products and hardware devices with embedded software applications and systems. Hardware equipped with embedded software includes computers, telecom equipment, mobile handsets, and other consumer devices. Its R&D services encompass the entire software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, concept generation, product realization, localization, quality assurance, and technology and information transfer to the client.
Infrastructure and Software Services: The companys infrastructure and software services typically involve the management of its clients systems from onsite or offsite locations. Its services include maintenance of third-party packaged software applications provided by vendors, such as IBM and SAP, desktop maintenance services, security management services, data center services, and system integration services.
Business Process Outsourcing Services
The company markets BPO services to c-level executives and other business executives, as well as functional operations heads across business units of its clients. It provides securities trade processing services for the investment banking industry, which requires highly trained professionals with technical and financial knowledge. For the insurance industry, it provides digitization and archiving of policyholder information, as well as account processing and customer service. The company also has cross-industry BPO capabilities, including finance and accounting, customer care and human resources.
The companys clients primarily include large corporations headquartered in China, the United States, Europe, and Japan. It has client relationships with both Greater China and Global clients within its primary industry verticals. Its key relationships include IBM, Microsoft, and Sharp in technology; Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, and Huawei in communications; and Bank of China, China Life, and UBS Investment Bank in BFSI.
In the IT outsourcing market, the company faces competition from major competitors, including Chinese IT services companies, such as Camelot Information Systems, ChinaSoft International Ltd., HiSoft Technology International Limited, Longtop Financial Technologies Limited, Neusoft Group Ltd., and VanceInfo Technologies Inc.; and Indian IT services companies, such as Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., HCL Technologies, Infosys Technologies Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. and Wipro Technologies.
iSoftStone Holdings Limited was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ISOFTSTONE HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ISOFTSTONE HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ISOFTSTONE HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ISOFTSTONE HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ISOFTSTONE HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Isoftstone Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Isoftstone Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Isoftstone Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Isoftstone Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Isoftstone Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. ISOFTSTONE HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ISOFTSTONE HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ISOFTSTONE HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ISOFTSTONE HOLDINGS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ISOFTSTONE HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ISOFTSTONE HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
Isoftstone Holdings Limited History
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
Isoftstone Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Isoftstone Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Isoftstone Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Isoftstone Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Isoftstone Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Isoftstone Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?