- The report contains detailed information about Jingwei International Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jingwei International Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jingwei International Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jingwei International Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jingwei International Limited business.
About Jingwei International Limited
Jingwei International Limited provides software and data mining services in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company operates in two segments, Data Mining and Software Services.
Data Mining Segment
In the Data Mining segment, the company offers a portfolio of business intelligence and interactive marketing services powered by its proprietary consumer database and the software tools. The companys services include market segmentation, customer trend and churn analysis, fraud detection, and a range of interactive marketing and advertising services, such as telemarketing, direct mailing, mobile advertising, mobile value-added services (MVAS), and mobile application solutions.
Software Services Segment
In the Software Services segment, the company provides a range of billing systems, provisioning solutions, decision support and customer relationship management systems for Chinas telecommunication carriers.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The companys software services include a range of operation and business support systems, such as billing systems, provisioning solutions, maintenance support, decision support, and customer relationship management systems. The companys software products are engineered to allow its customers to integrate its software with existing applications and services. Its software services are segmented into operation and business support services.
Data Mining (and Business Intelligence Analysis)
The companys proprietary database contains the name, age, gender, identification number, income level, address, work status and type, mobile phone usage and pattern, telecom service subscriptions, and purchasing history information of approximately 400 million Chinese consumers. This database has expanded into non-telecom areas, such as the automobile, cable, financial services, retail, and utility industries. The initial data was collected from its predecessor companys 70 million paging subscribers. The company received additional consumer profiles through strategic partners, such as China Photar Electronics Group Limited (Photar), a manufacturer of consumer electronics and office automation products.
Within its data mining services segment, the company also offers telecom providers a range of Mobile VAS. It creates and manages Mobile VAS for the telecom providers to offer to their customers under their own brands. The companys mobile value added services offerings include 114 Outsourcing, which provides a 114 directory assistance service; Virtual Operation Platform, which offers technologies that help mobile and content companies provide information and entertainment services to their subscribers; One Card with Multi-numbers, which enables subscribers to apply for multiple telephone numbers with a single subscriber identity module (SIM) card; Coloring Ring back Tone, which enables subscribers to use various ring tones; Coloring Echo Background Tone, which enables telecom subscribers to choose and/or change background sounds during the course of a phone call; Magic Call, which enables the caller to change their voice; conceals the originating caller's telephone number; Short Message Multilevel Transmit, which sends promotional messages to subscribers who are likely to forward the messages to other users; subscribers earn incentives through this service; Short Message Signature, which enables subscribers to use individualized signatures when using short message service (SMS); 2-dimensional Barcode, which enables subscribers to purchase and receive electronic tickets and receive incentives through mobile devices; and Voice Blog, which enables subscribers to leave a voice-based message and subsequently search content through a mobile device.
Customers and Markets
The companys software service platforms are deployed with Chinese telecom carriers, including China Mobile, China Telecom and China Unicom. It works with and through business partners to have licensing and revenue sharing agreements with China Mobile in 12 provinces and China Unicom in 5 provinces, and has software installations with additional telecom companies, including China Broadcast and China Telecom.
In the software services market, the company competes with AsiaInfo Holdings, Inc., Lian Chuang, Neusoft, and Digital China. In data mining services market, the company competes primarily with Roadway, Sinobase, Linkage, and NCR Corp.
Jingwei International Limited was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JINGWEI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JINGWEI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JINGWEI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JINGWEI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JINGWEI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jingwei International Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jingwei International Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jingwei International Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jingwei International Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jingwei International Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. JINGWEI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JINGWEI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JINGWEI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JINGWEI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JINGWEI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JINGWEI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jingwei International Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jingwei International Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jingwei International Limited Major Shareholders
Jingwei International Limited History
Jingwei International Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jingwei International Limited Offices and Representations
Jingwei International Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jingwei International Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jingwei International Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Jingwei International Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Jingwei International Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jingwei International Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jingwei International Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jingwei International Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Jingwei International Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Jingwei International Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jingwei International Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jingwei International Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?