- The report contains detailed information about Ariba Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ariba Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ariba Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ariba Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ariba Inc. business.
About Ariba Inc.
Ariba Inc. provides collaborative business commerce solutions for buying and selling goods and services.
The companys solutions allow enterprises to take a step-by-step approach to managing business commerce with products and services that work together to address key activities.
Ariba Spend Analysis Solutions
Ariba spend analysis solution offers an integrated business commerce dashboard for a 360-degree view of various purchasing activity and data. The solution incorporates the yet easy-to-use Ariba Analysis reporting engine with comprehensive data enrichmentproviding deep and ongoing visibility into both internal purchasing, as well as external supply and sourcing market dynamics. Its spend analysis solution delivers an improved view of spend that benefits buyers in various critical areas: commodity classifications, supplier enrichment, and sourcing market visibility.
Ariba Sourcing Solutions
Ariba sourcing solutions cover the sourcing activities, from the development of a strategic approach to capture savings, to the sourcing and award negotiation phase, and to monitoring of supplier performance. Ariba sourcing solutions include Ariba Sourcing and Ariba StartSourcing. Ariba Sourcing module is an enterprise-wide strategic sourcing application designed for various spend categories. It assists professional buyers throughout the sourcing process, from defining spending baselines and category requirements, to finding suppliers and negotiating agreements. Ariba StartSourcing module enables small and medium businesses access to enterprise-class technology they would use to structure and execute sourcing events online that deliver real, measurable results without a commitment of time or resources.
Ariba Contract Management Solutions
The Ariba contract management solution covers the contracts lifecycle, from the contract request, contracts authoring, workflows to address the contracting process, negotiation and approval, and contract execution through electronic signatures. In addition, the Ariba Contract Management solution includes ongoing compliance and performance management through task-driven reminders and search and reporting capabilities, as well as contract renewal activities.
Ariba Procurement Solutions
The Ariba procurement and expense solutions allow customers to manage the procurement process from requisition, through ordering, receiving, invoice reconciliation and payment. The solutions are designed to facilitate the procurement process for categories of spend, including travel. Its solutions include Ariba Procure-to-Pay, Ariba Procure-to-Order, Ariba Services Procurement, Ariba Buyer, Ariba Procurement Content, and Ariba Travel and Expense.
Ariba Procure-to-Pay is its Web-based procurement and expense solution. It addresses catalog-based indirect spend, non-purchase order spend for services, and some types of inventory spend. It allows customers to control the procurement process from requisition, through ordering, receiving, and invoice reconciliation for payment through purchasing cards and other pre-payment vehicles.
Ariba Buyer module enables organizations to manage purchasing transactions for any good or service. It links end users throughout an organization with approvers, and connects to back-end financial, purchasing and human resource systems to access important procurement information, such as supplier product information, price lists, Web sites, and order status.
Ariba Procure-to-Order enables companies to improve the efficiency of their front-end procurement process while integrating with systems for payment and receipt to deliver immediate value across their organization. Ariba Procure-to-Order provides companies with the flexibility while ensuring control and compliance between vendors, contracts, regulations, and buyers.
Ariba Services Procurement enables customers to manage categories of spend, such as catalog, travel, third-party, time-based, and project-based purchases, including facilities management, information technology, management consulting, temporary labor, and print services.
Ariba Procurement Content module delivers A
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARIBA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARIBA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARIBA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARIBA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARIBA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ariba Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ariba Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ariba Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ariba Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ariba Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARIBA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARIBA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARIBA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARIBA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARIBA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARIBA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ariba Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ariba Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ariba Inc. Major Shareholders
Ariba Inc. History
Ariba Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ariba Inc. Offices and Representations
Ariba Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ariba Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ariba Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ariba Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ariba Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ariba Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ariba Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ariba Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ariba Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ariba Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ariba Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ariba Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?