- The report contains detailed information about Allot Communications Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Allot Communications Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Allot Communications Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Allot Communications Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Allot Communications Ltd. business.
About Allot Communications Ltd.
Allot Communications Ltd. provides intelligent Internet protocol (IP) service optimization solutions for mobile, DSL and wireless broadband carriers, cable operator service providers, and enterprises. The companys portfolio of hardware platforms and software applications utilizes deep packet inspection (DPI) technology to transform broadband pipes into smart networks that can manage data over mobile and wireline networks and deploy value added Internet services.
Traffic Management Systems
The companys traffic management systems consist of the Service Gateway platform and the NetEnforcer product line.
The Service Gateway platform is an open standards-based platform for broadband service control and optimization based on DPI. It is based on an AdvancedTCA-compliant chassis with modular, hot-swappable DPI blades. A single platform provides approximately 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports or eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, supporting approximately 60 Gigabits per second (Gbps) of throughput. Within the Service Gateway, the application and subscriber information for each traffic flow is identified by a single DPI process that can then dispatch the flow to an array of additional services and actions. These actions may, through additional blades on the platform, include traffic prioritization and quality of service (QoS), optimization, filtering (including parental control), blocking security threats (Clean Line and denial-of-service-prevention), media caching, or collecting records for real-time charging or offline usage-based charging.
The companys NetEnforcer traffic management system inspects, monitors, and controls network traffic by application and by user. NetEnforcer devices are positioned at multiple strategic network locations where the traffic traverses and can be monitored and managed. These locations include network access points, or peering points, where the network connects to other networks and data centers. NetEnforcer includes its own management software and can also be managed by other vendor management applications through an interface that integrates with the end-customers operating environment. These applications include policy servers, provisioning systems, customer care, and billing applications.
Network Management Application Suites
The companys network management application suites consist of the NetXplorer management application and the Subscriber Management Platform.
The NetXplorer management application suite provides service providers and enterprise customers a real time view of traffic on the network. This centralized management suite, works in conjunction with its Service Gateway and NetEnforcer products to provide network traffic intelligence and enable enterprises and service providers to manage broadband services and set policies for the use of their networks. The data provided from multiple systems are aggregated, analyzed, and conveyed using its NetXplorer management application suite. NetXplorer architecture consists of four elements: first, the client element is the NetXplorer graphical user interface application; second, the server element consisting of the actual NetXplorer application, including the database; third, the optional collector element, which assists in collecting data from multiple Service Gateways or NetEnforcers; and fourth, an agent element that is an add-on to the Service Gateway or the NetEnforcer that enables them to be managed by the NetXplorer and support network management functions.
The companys Subscriber Management Platform (SMP) is a system that helps service providers build an intelligent service network designed to deliver the QoE that each subscriber expects, while allowing providers to manage network usage. The SMP monitors subscriber behavior to identify, track, and report short- or long-term usage trends. This allows the provider to roll out new or packaged services based on individual subscriber demand and preferred delivery. The SMP supports per-subscriber QoS policy definition, enabling providers to create and deploy tiered service plans that allow different subscribers to have different parameters on a per-service bas
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLOT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLOT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLOT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLOT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLOT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Allot Communications Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Allot Communications Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Allot Communications Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Allot Communications Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Allot Communications Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLOT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLOT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLOT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLOT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLOT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLOT COMMUNICATIONS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Allot Communications Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Allot Communications Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Allot Communications Ltd. Major Shareholders
Allot Communications Ltd. History
Allot Communications Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Allot Communications Ltd. Offices and Representations
Allot Communications Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Allot Communications Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Allot Communications Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Allot Communications Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Allot Communications Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Allot Communications Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Allot Communications Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Allot Communications Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Allot Communications Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Allot Communications Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Allot Communications Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Allot Communications Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?