- The report contains detailed information about Ness Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ness Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ness Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ness Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ness Technologies Inc. business.
About Ness Technologies Inc.
Ness Technologies, Inc. provides information technology (IT) services and business solutions in North America, Europe, Israel, and the Asia Pacific. The company focuses on software product engineering, system integration, application development and consulting, and software distribution.
The company offers three primary service lines, including software product engineering; system integration, application development and consulting; and software distribution. It delivers these services and solutions using a global delivery model combining offshore, near-shore and local teams.
Software Product Engineering
The company offers software product research and development services through a specialized business unit called Software Product Labs. It offers product life cycle expertise, including requirements analysis, architecture and design, coding, testing and quality assurance, release automation, maintenance, professional services, support, porting and migration. The company also provides management consulting and process transformation services related to the globalization of software product research and development.
The company functions as a partner with its clients in the ongoing software product life cycle services it provides to them, including through their transition to a global software development model. During the transition, the company manages their tactical needs at all phases of the globalization process. During the build phase, the company provides strategic consulting.
System Integration, Application Development and Consulting
The company offers a set of IT services to its clients in the area of system integration, application development and consulting. It provides these services in 18 countries throughout North America, Europe, Israel, and the Asia Pacific. The company delivers the services through a global delivery model that includes local teams, as well as offshore and near-shore resources. The company provides these services for a range of clients in selected verticals, including utilities and public sector, financial services, defense and homeland security, life sciences and healthcare, and others.
The services the company offers include enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management solutions; business intelligence and data warehousing systems; document management and knowledge management solutions; enterprise application integration solutions; proprietary and solutions; command and control and real-time systems; geographic information systems; telecommunications systems; IT outsourcing; strategic consulting services; quality assurance, testing and user interface engineering; and training and user assimilation services designed to produce business solutions with user acceptance.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions: ERP and CRM systems are integrated application software packages designed to support multiple business functions. The company offers a range of ERP and CRM solutions and services, including needs analysis, product selection and differentiation analysis, solution design, installation and administration, product adjustment and customization, data transfer from original information systems, integration with other systems, including business partner systems, end-user and administrator training, manual production and routine operational support, including upgrades and ongoing development. The companys client service teams provide support activities, such as localization, basis team infrastructure, training and delivery of complementary products. The companys solutions and expertise include supply chain management, supplier relationship management and life cycle management. The majority of its ERP and CRM engagements use SAP, Oracle Applications, and PeopleSoft.
Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing: The company enables organizations to develop information systems for turning data into business intelligence. The companys BI and data warehousing solutions include clinical trials management systems and scientific data management systems utilized in the research and d
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ness Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ness Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ness Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ness Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ness Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ness Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ness Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ness Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Ness Technologies Inc. History
Ness Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ness Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Ness Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ness Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ness Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ness Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ness Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ness Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ness Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ness Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ness Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ness Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ness Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ness Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?