- The report contains detailed information about Malam Team Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Malam Team Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Malam Team Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Malam Team Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Malam Team Ltd. business.
About Malam Team Ltd.
Malam-Team Ltd. provides information technology (IT) products and services in Israel. It offers outsourcing services, including the ongoing management, operation, and maintenance of support for IT users, IT infrastructures, and business applications; management of information systems, computer system solutions, and business continuity; infrastructure consulting; and support center services, as well as software development, testing, and system maintenance and conversion. The company also provides infrastructure and integration services, such as planning and implementing command and control systems, data backup and storage services, implementing communications solutions, and hosting services at a central server farm. In addition, it offers software development and applications solutions through the consultation and characterization of needs; implementation of the solution based on a customized architecture; and choosing the right technology infrastructure. Further, the company provides communication and data security services, such as planning and implementing communication networks and information security systems; establishing security systems at various levels in an organizations internal network; and applying information availability solutions; and HR and payroll systems, including application of payroll module for the management of the organization's payroll and HR system; human resource management module for handling the life cycle of employees in the organization; attendance module for gathering and processing work hours, work schedules, and attendance reports via the Web; and retirement module for handling the employee's retirement procedures. In addition, it offers computer training courses for various organizations. Malam-Team serves industry; trade and services; government, defense, and public institutions; telecom and high-tech; banking and finance; and consulting sectors. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Petah-Tikva, Israel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MALAM TEAM LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MALAM TEAM LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MALAM TEAM LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MALAM TEAM LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MALAM TEAM LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Malam Team Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Malam Team Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Malam Team Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Malam Team Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Malam Team Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MALAM TEAM LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MALAM TEAM LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MALAM TEAM LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MALAM TEAM LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MALAM TEAM LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MALAM TEAM LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Malam Team Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Malam Team Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Malam Team Ltd. Major Shareholders
Malam Team Ltd. History
Malam Team Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Malam Team Ltd. Offices and Representations
Malam Team Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Malam Team Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Malam Team Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Malam Team Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Malam Team Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Malam Team Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Malam Team Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Malam Team Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Malam Team Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Malam Team Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Malam Team Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Malam Team Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?