- The report contains detailed information about Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. business.
About Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc.
Tech/Ops Sevcon, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, engages in the designing and sale of microprocessor based controls for zero emission and hybrid electric vehicles under the name Sevcon. The companys wholly-owned subsidiaries are located in the United States, England, France, South Korea, and Japan.
The companys controls are used to vary the speed and movement of vehicles, to integrate specialized functions, and to prolong the shift life of vehicles power source. Its customers are manufacturers of on-road, off-road, and industrial vehicles, including automobiles, buses, fork lift trucks, aerial lifts, mining vehicles, airport ground support vehicles, utility vehicles, sweepers, and other battery powered vehicles.
The company, through its subsidiary located in the United Kingdom, Tech/Ops Sevcon, manufactures special metalized film capacitors for electronics applications. These capacitors are used as components in the power electronics, signaling, and audio equipment markets.
The company has two suppliers for all of its requirements for certain components, sub-assemblies, and finished products: Fideltronik in Poland and Keytronic in the U.S.
The company has global competitors which are divisions of public companies, including Danahers Motion division, Sauer Danfoss, and Hitachi, and the motors division of General Electric. It also competes with Curtis Instruments Inc., Zapi SpA. and Iskra.
Tech/Ops Sevcon, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECH/OPS SEVCON INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECH/OPS SEVCON INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECH/OPS SEVCON INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECH/OPS SEVCON INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECH/OPS SEVCON INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TECH/OPS SEVCON INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECH/OPS SEVCON INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECH/OPS SEVCON INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECH/OPS SEVCON INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECH/OPS SEVCON INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECH/OPS SEVCON INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Major Shareholders
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. History
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Offices and Representations
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tech/Ops Sevcon Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?