- The report contains detailed information about Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. business.
About Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc.
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of consumer electrical products.
The companys segments include Home Appliances, Electronic Components, Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), and Other.
This segment manufactures and sells small electrical household appliances for branded marketers in North America and Europe. It primarily manufactures floor care products along with electrical household appliance products.
Floor care products: The companys floor care products include hand-held steam vacuum cleaners, upright vacuum cleaners and extractors.
Kitchen appliances: The company manufactures a line of kitchen appliances, including blenders, bread makers, coffeemakers, electric knives, espresso machines, food choppers, food processors, food steamers, ice cream makers, and indoor grills.
Customers: The companys customer is Electrolux.
This segment produces complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) camera modules (CCM) for sale to cellular phone manufacturers in China. It manufactures CCMs primarily utilizing 0.3 megapixel CMOS sensors. It also offers 1.3, 2.0, and 3.0 megapixel models. It also develops household electronic products incorporating optical systems.
Customers: The companys customer is Lenovo Mobile Communication Technology Company Limited.
Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)
This segment offers surface mount technology (SMT) for printed circuit board assembly; and cell phone assembly, which usually incorporates its CCMs and printed circuit board and packaging.
Customers: The companys major customer is Shenzhen TINNO Mobile Technology co., Ltd.
This segment consists of various immaterial product lines and development programs. It manufactures and sells home security device.
The company was founded in 1963. It was formerly known as Global-Tech Appliances Inc. and changed its name to Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL-TECH ADVANCED INNOVATIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL-TECH ADVANCED INNOVATIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL-TECH ADVANCED INNOVATIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL-TECH ADVANCED INNOVATIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL-TECH ADVANCED INNOVATIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL-TECH ADVANCED INNOVATIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL-TECH ADVANCED INNOVATIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL-TECH ADVANCED INNOVATIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL-TECH ADVANCED INNOVATIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL-TECH ADVANCED INNOVATIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL-TECH ADVANCED INNOVATIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Major Shareholders
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. History
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Offices and Representations
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?