- The report contains detailed information about Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. business.
About Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc.
OP-TECH Environmental Services, Inc. provides environmental and industrial cleaning and decontamination services in the United States. The company provides environmental remediation services for sites contaminated by hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
The company also performs industrial cleaning of hazardous and non-hazardous materials and provides varying services relating to plant facility closure, including interior and exterior demolition and asbestos removal. It also provides 24-hour emergency spill response services. The companys services include assessing the regulatory, technical, and construction aspects of the environmental issue, and performing the necessary remediation activities.
Excavation & Site Remediation Services
The company provides soil excavation, management, and transportation and disposal for complex projects that require handling large volumes of materials. Excavation and removal is a fundamental, remediation method involving the removal of contaminated soil, which are transported off-site for treatment or disposal.
Specialized Excavation: The company employs specialized excavation techniques that provide a non-destructive and precise excavation practice in areas, such as building basements, backyards, or other confined areas. Specialized excavation techniques are used to locate/identify underground utilities, tanks, structures, or excavation near buildings, retaining walls or foundations and for excavation of buried drums, cylinders and unknown materials.
Buried Drums and Cylinders: The company provides complete drum management services including, screening, sampling, profiling, manifesting and transportation and disposal of hazardous or non-hazardous waste.
In-Situ & Ex-Situ Treatment
Utilizing chemical oxidation, stabilization and solidification and mobile treatment systems, the company provides solutions in a variety of environments.
The company provides chemical oxidation applications using peroxide (Fentons Reagent) and permanganate products, which cause the rapid and complete chemical destruction of toxic organic chemicals.
Stabilization and Solidification
The company provides soil solidification and stabilization applications, which reduce the mobility of hazardous substances and contaminants in the environment through both physical and chemical means. Solidification and stabilization techniques are used alone or combined with other treatment and disposal methods to yield a product or material suitable for land disposal or in other cases that can be applied to beneficial use. These techniques have been used as both final and interim remedial measures.
Mobile Treatment Applications
The company provides mobile treatment systems for routine, scheduled service applications or dispatches them on an emergency basis. The companys capacities range from 10 to approximately 500 gallons per minute and are available in various sizes and configurations. All systems are pre-assembled, self-contained, requiring minimal setup time upon mobilization, and are available as trailer-mount, skid-mount or containerized.
Site Closure Services
The company provides complete RCRA and Non-RCRA Site Closure Services in support of property transfer, facility closure, disaster recovery, development/redevelopment, and Brownfield transactions. The companys services include comprehensive decontamination, decommissioning, demolition and material/soil remediation.
The company offers a range of decontamination services. In emergency and scheduled situations, the company evaluates the circumstances and develops a comprehensive plan. The company has preformed decontaminations and facility closures for small single buildings to multi-building expansive facilities.
Decommissioning and Demolition Services
The company provides demolition and dismantling services in both emergency and scheduled situations. Applications may include building demolition and dismantling of partial or total building or plant structure. Upgrading equipment or renovating production areas may require the removal of existing process equipment. We
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OP-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OP-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OP-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OP-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OP-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OP-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OP-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OP-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OP-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OP-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OP-TECH ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Major Shareholders
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. History
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Offices and Representations
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Op-Tech Environmental Services Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?