- The report contains detailed information about Surfect Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Surfect Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Surfect Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Surfect Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Surfect Holdings Inc. business.
About Surfect Holdings Inc.
Surfect Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiary, Surfect Technologies, Inc., develops automated electroplating tools for the solar energy and semiconductor power management device industries in the United States. The company, provides metallization, interconnect, and module process and tool solutions for Solar Cell, LED, and power management applications.
Products and Services
The company provides conventional electroplating while providing process control and eliminating the barrier to technician and operator training and process knowledge with a repeatable software recipe driven computer plating chamber.
The company has developed two hardware-plating technologies and subsequent tool platforms to support specific solar cell fabrication, and solar module assembly in a Back End of Line (BEOL) environment. Each tool provides users with a controlled production platform using a single tool for development and scaling 8-10 tools in a line to provide typical 1500-2000 wafers per hour volume throughput.
The companys Solary tool Technology is a patented multi-cell volume platform technology with various technical features fundamentally distinguishing it from traditional wafer-level plating technologies. The Solargy utilizes a single wafer closed cell with a primarily horizontal plating operation that hold approximately 50 wafers per tool.
The companys competitors include Technic, Schmid Technology Systems GmbH, Rena GmbH, and Process Automation International Limited (PAL).
Surfect Holding Inc. was incorporated in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SURFECT HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SURFECT HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SURFECT HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SURFECT HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SURFECT HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Surfect Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Surfect Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Surfect Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Surfect Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Surfect Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SURFECT HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SURFECT HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SURFECT HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SURFECT HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SURFECT HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SURFECT HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Surfect Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Surfect Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Surfect Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Surfect Holdings Inc. History
Surfect Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Surfect Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Surfect Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Surfect Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Surfect Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Surfect Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Surfect Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Surfect Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Surfect Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Surfect Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Surfect Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Surfect Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Surfect Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Surfect Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?