- The report contains detailed information about Aeroflex Holding Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aeroflex Holding Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aeroflex Holding Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aeroflex Holding Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aeroflex Holding Corp. business.
About Aeroflex Holding Corp.
Aeroflex Holding Corp., through its subsidiary, Aeroflex Incorporated, provides radio frequency (RF), and microwave integrated circuits, components and systems used in the design, development, and maintenance of wireless communication systems.
The companys solutions include microelectronic components and test and measurement equipment used by companies in the space, avionics, defense, commercial wireless communications, medical, and other markets.
The companys segments include Aeroflex Microelectronic Solutions (AMS) and Aeroflex Test Solutions (ATS).
Aeroflex Microelectronic Solutions (AMS)
AMS offers a range of microelectronics products. It provides specialty products for the space, avionics, defense, commercial wireless communications, medical and other markets. It utilizes various foundries that incorporate its proprietary design specifications and packaging techniques in the manufacturing of its products.
AMS offers a range of complementary products that provide connectivity and computing functionality for applications that are characterized by their requirements. Its product portfolio includes RF, microwave and millimeter wave products, including discrete components, integrated circuits (ICs), monolithic microwave ICs and multi-chip modules. AMS also designs and manufactures application specific, analog and mixed-signal devices for use in medical, industrial and intelligent sensors. Its AMS products are used in approximately 100 space, avionics and defense platforms, including the wideband global satellite communications satellites, the national polar orbiting operational environmental satellite system, the high frequency satellites, the Boeing 777 airliners databus, the F-16s modular mission computer, the B-1 flight controls upgrade and the terminal high altitude area defense program. Its AMS products are also used in wireless communications platforms, including WCDMA and long term evolution (LTE) cellular base station systems, as well as point-to-point broadband radio applications.
Aeroflex Test Solutions (ATS)
ATS provides a line of specialized test and measurement hardware and software products, primarily for the space, avionics, defense, commercial wireless communications and other markets. ATS has hardware and software expertise across a number of wireless markets, including the cellular infrastructure, cellular device, mobile radio, and satellite markets. ATS products consist of application software and multifunction hardware that its customers combine with computers, networks, and other third-party devices to create measurement, automation, and embedded systems.
ATS products and their applications include wireless test equipment, which is used to test handsets and base stations; military radio and PMR test equipment, which is used by radio manufacturers and military, police, fire, and emergency response units to test handheld radios; avionics test equipment, which is used in the design, manufacture and maintenance of electronics systems for aircraft; synthetic test equipment, which is used to test satellites and transmit/receive modules prior to launch and deployment; and general purpose test equipment, including spectrum analyzers and signal generators. The company provides the TM500 product family that targets the 4G LTE market, as well as PXI-based products and the 7100 product family that target both the WiMAX and LTE markets.
AMS products provide customers with application specific standard products and application specific integrated circuits including databuses, transceivers, microcontrollers, microprocessors, and memory products. In addition, AMS also sells sub-assemblies and multichip modules (MCMs), as well as a portfolio of commercial mixed-signal ICs and RF, microwave and millimeter wave devices
High Reliability (HiRel) Microelectronics/Semiconductors: AMS provides HiRel standard and custom integrated circuits and circuit card assembly for the aerospace, altitude avionics, medical, x-ray cargo scanners, critical transportation systems, nuclear power controls, GPS receivers, networking and telecommunication markets. AMS HiRel produ
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aeroflex Holding Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aeroflex Holding Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aeroflex Holding Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aeroflex Holding Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aeroflex Holding Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AEROFLEX HOLDING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Major Shareholders
Aeroflex Holding Corp. History
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Offices and Representations
Aeroflex Holding Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aeroflex Holding Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Aeroflex Holding Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Aeroflex Holding Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aeroflex Holding Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aeroflex Holding Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?