- The report contains detailed information about SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SCI Engineered Materials, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. business.
About SCI Engineered Materials, Inc.
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. manufactures ceramic and metal sputtering targets for various industrial applications, including photonics, thin film solar, thin film battery, semiconductor, and high temperature superconductive (HTS) materials.
The company supplies materials to the physical vapor deposition (PVD) industry. Its customers need its materials to produce nano layers of metals and oxides for material systems.
The company produces metal sputtering targets and backing plates. The targets are bonded to the backing plates for application in the PVD industry. These targets can be produced by casting, hot pressing and machining of metals and metal alloys depending on the application.
The company offers its metal targets for applications in applying decorative coatings for end uses, such as sink faucets to the production of various electronic, photonic, and semiconductor products. It also provides backing plates for application in the physical vapor deposition industry.
The company markets its products in Europe, Asia, and the United States. It serves the domestic and multi-national corporations, universities, and research institutions.
During 2009, the companys principal suppliers included West Coast Quartz, Lattice Materials, and Johnson Matthey.
The company competes with Tosoh, Williams Advanced Materials, Kurt Lesker, and Heraeus.
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SCI ENGINEERED MATERIALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SCI ENGINEERED MATERIALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SCI ENGINEERED MATERIALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SCI ENGINEERED MATERIALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SCI ENGINEERED MATERIALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SCI ENGINEERED MATERIALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SCI ENGINEERED MATERIALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SCI ENGINEERED MATERIALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SCI ENGINEERED MATERIALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SCI ENGINEERED MATERIALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SCI ENGINEERED MATERIALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Major Shareholders
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. History
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Offices and Representations
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SCI Engineered Materials, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?