- The report contains detailed information about OmniVision Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OmniVision Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OmniVision Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OmniVision Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OmniVision Technologies Inc. business.
About OmniVision Technologies Inc.
OmniVision Technologies, Inc. engages in the design, development, and marketing of semiconductor image-sensor devices.
The companys main products, CameraChip image-sensing devices, are used to capture images electronically and are used in various consumer and commercial mass-market applications. CameraChip image sensors are manufactured using the complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) fabrication process.
In addition, the company designs and develops another category of products which are referred to as CameraCube imaging devices. They are image sensors with integrated wafer-level optics. The company also supplies companion chips used to connect its image sensors to various interfaces, including the universal serial bus (USB), a connection which allows add-on devices to be connected to notebook and Webcams and other interfaces. In addition, it provides companion digital signal processors (DSP) that perform compression in still photo and digital video formats.
The company also designs and develops standard software drivers for Linux, Mac OS, and Microsoft Windows, as well as for embedded operating systems, such as Blackberry OS, Palm OS, Symbian, Windows CE, Windows Embedded, and Windows Mobile. These software drivers accept the image data being received from the USB, provide data decompression, and manage interface protocols with the camera.
In June 2009, the company introduced three new devices based on the OmniBSI architecture. The first device is the OV5650, a 1/4-inch 5-megapixel image sensor with 1.75 µm OmniBSI pixels. The OV5650 is designed specifically to meet consumer demand for DSC quality imaging in a mobile phone. The second device is the OV2665, a 2-megapixel image sensor with the same 1.75 µm OmniBSI architecture. It has an integrated signal processor with features, such as lens correction, auto exposure, auto white balance, and auto flicker. The device OV5653 based on its 1.75 µm OmniBSI architecture, but designed specifically for the DSC and digital video market. In video mode, OV5653 can deliver 720p at 60 frames per second (FPS) and high definition (HD) 1080p at 30 FPS.
In July 2009, the company introduced the OV9715, a 1/4-inch 1-megapixel image sensor with OmniPixel3-HS pixels. The OV9715 is specifically designed for advanced automotive imaging applications, such as advanced forward-looking, 360 degree bird's eye view, and parking assistance systems. It also uses in automotive vision and sensing system combinations, such as rear view and trajectory based lane departure warning systems.
In 2 July 009, the company also introduced the OV7739, a 1/7.5-inch VGA image sensor with OmniPixel3-HS pixels. The OV7739 is designed to meet the low-light sensitivity demands of the notebook PC market. It supports video conferencing and recording at 30 FPS in VGA resolution and 60 FPS in quarter-VGA, or QVGA, resolution.
In August 2009, the company introduced the OV2710, a 1/3-inch 2-megapixel image sensor with 3 µm OmniPixel3-HS pixels. The OV2710 is a native 1080p HD image sensor with a low-light performance of 3,300 mV/(Lux-sec), dark of 20 mV/sec and a dynamic range of 72dB. This allows the OV2710 to operate in low-light situations down to 15 lux and below, enabling it to deliver video conferencing and recording capabilities in various applications, including notebooks, Webcams, digital video camcorders, DSCs, mobile phones, and other ultra portable devices.
In September 2009, the company introduced the OV2715, a 1/3-inch 1080p HD image sensor with OmniPixel3-HS pixels. The OV2715 is designed for the mainstream IP camera and HD closed caption television markets. It offers the HD video format with a display resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels, and operates at 30 FPS.
In October 2009, the company introduced the OV7675, a 1/9-inch VGA image sensor with 2.5 µm OmniPixel3-HS pixels. This image sensor is designed for the entry-level and mainstream mobile phone markets. The OV7675's small form factor also enables ultra-thin camera modules that notebook and Webcam manufacturers require. This device has a low-light sensitivity of 1,800 mV/(Lux-sec) and is capable
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OmniVision Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OmniVision Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OmniVision Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OmniVision Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OmniVision Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OMNIVISION TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
OmniVision Technologies Inc. History
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
OmniVision Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OmniVision Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
OmniVision Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
OmniVision Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OmniVision Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OmniVision Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?