- The report contains detailed information about NetLogic Microsystems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NetLogic Microsystems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NetLogic Microsystems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NetLogic Microsystems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NetLogic Microsystems Inc. business.
About NetLogic Microsystems Inc.
NetLogic Microsystems, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, engages in the design, development, and sale of processors and integrated circuits that are used to enhance the performance and functionality of 3G/4G mobile wireless infrastructure, data center, enterprise, metro Ethernet, edge and core infrastructure networks.
The companys product portfolio includes multi-core processors, knowledge-based processors, high-speed 10/40/100 Gigabit Ethernet (GE) physical layer (PHY) devices, network search engines, and ultra low-power embedded processors. These products are designed into high-performance systems such as switches, routers, wireless base stations, radio network controllers, security appliances, networked storage appliances, service gateways and connected media devices offered by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
The companys products include knowledge-based processors, multi-core processors, NETLite processors, network search engines, 10/40/100 GE PHY products, and low-power Alchemy processors.
Knowledge-based processors are integrated circuits that employ a processor architecture and a knowledge or signature database containing information on the network, as well as applications and content that run on the network, to make complex decisions about individual packets of information traveling through the network.
The companys knowledge-based processors incorporate technologies that enable rapid processing, such as a superscalar architecture, which uses parallel-processing techniques, and deep pipelining, which segments processing tasks into smaller sub-tasks, for higher decision throughput. These technologies enable wireline and wireless networking systems to perform a range of network-aware and content-aware processing functions, such as application-based routing, U network security, intrusion detection and prevention, virus inspection, access control for network security, prioritization of traffic flow to maintain quality of service and statistical measurement of Internet traffic for transaction billing.
Layer 3-4 Knowledge-based Processors: Layers 3 and 4 refer to the data and transport layers, respectively, of the OSI reference model. For networking infrastructure that supports Layer 3-4 routing, decisions on how to handle IP packets are made using the data that is contained in the packet header. The company offers knowledge-based processors with a range of knowledge database sizes, and all of its knowledge-based processors are designed to be connected in groups to increase the knowledge database available for processing.
In 2009, the company collaborated with a partner Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) to complete the migration of its knowledge-based processor family to the 55 nanometer (nm) process node.
The company also offers its Sahasra family of knowledge-based processors which use advanced algorithms to achieve low power dissipation and are particularly suited for applications using exact match or longest-prefix match functions. This family of devices scales up to 1.5 million IPv4 entries in a single device.
NETL7 Layer 7 Knowledge-based Processors: For networking infrastructure that supports Layer 7 routing, decisions on how to handle IP packets are made using the information that is contained in the packet payload or packet content. The companys NETL7 knowledge-based processors are designed to accelerate Layer 7 content processing and signature recognition tasks for enterprise and carrier-class networks.
In April 2009, the company announced the NLS2008 processor, a member of its NETL7 knowledge-based processor family. The NLS2008 is the processor capable of deterministically performing Layer 7 content aware processing functions at 120 Gbps.
The companys NETLite processor family is specifically designed for applications, such as entry-level switches, routers, and access equipment.
The companys NETLite processors also include the Ayama10000 and Ayama 20000 processors. The company offers these processors in densities ranging from 128K to 512K IPv4 entries, and they include different
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NETLOGIC MICROSYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETLOGIC MICROSYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETLOGIC MICROSYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETLOGIC MICROSYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETLOGIC MICROSYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NetLogic Microsystems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NetLogic Microsystems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NETLOGIC MICROSYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETLOGIC MICROSYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NETLOGIC MICROSYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NETLOGIC MICROSYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NETLOGIC MICROSYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NETLOGIC MICROSYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Major Shareholders
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. History
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Offices and Representations
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NetLogic Microsystems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?