- The report contains detailed information about Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG business.
About Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG, an international semiconductor group, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of integrated circuits and sensors for applications particularly in consumer and automotive electronics. The company markets its products in Germany (Freiburg, Munich, and Nuremberg), China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, South Europe, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and in the U.S.
The company operates in two divisions: the consumer business division and automotive business division.
The Consumer Division
The consumer division develops, manufactures, and markets ICs for audio, video, text, and graphics used in consumer electronics and multimedia products. The principal product offerings in the companys consumer division include LCS, plasma-display TVs, and DVD recorders. The company also offers Ngene a family of new multimedia controllers is offered through its consumer TV segment with the PC technology.
Micronas' consumer division supplies integrated circuits (ICs) for processing images, sound, and data in consumer electronics and multimedia products. The company's customers include all the manufacturers of TV equipment around the world, as well as producers of radios, satellite receivers, PCs, active loudspeakers, and other consumer goods, and PC peripherals. Another focus is on products for the converging PC and consumer markets for which Micronas supplies tailor-made solutions based on the company's proven know-how in compressed audio (p.e. MP3, AAC), video, and multimedia applications.
The Automotive Division
The automotive division develops, manufactures, and markets ICs and sensor used in the automotive industry. The portfolio of the automotive division comprises microchips that are used for automotive applications. These chips are increasingly replacing mechanical components and create the option to integrate new functions into the vehicle. Micronas' customers in this area are mainly companies that supply systems to the automotive industry. The automotive division has two product lines: Controllers for use in electronic car instrumentation; and Hall-effect sensors for engine management, drive regulation, and security and comfort systems.
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG has formed an alliance with PlanetWeb, Inc. to produce reference designs for IPTV and Hybrid IPTV/Digital Broadcast Television set-top boxes. The product designs incorporate both the Micronas DeCypher DHM 8100 High-Definition Multi-format Decoder and Planetweb's SpectraWorks user interface platform and applications.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MICRONAS SEMICONDUCTOR HOLDING AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MICRONAS SEMICONDUCTOR HOLDING AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MICRONAS SEMICONDUCTOR HOLDING AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MICRONAS SEMICONDUCTOR HOLDING AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MICRONAS SEMICONDUCTOR HOLDING AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Industry Position Analysis
6. MICRONAS SEMICONDUCTOR HOLDING AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MICRONAS SEMICONDUCTOR HOLDING AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MICRONAS SEMICONDUCTOR HOLDING AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MICRONAS SEMICONDUCTOR HOLDING AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MICRONAS SEMICONDUCTOR HOLDING AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MICRONAS SEMICONDUCTOR HOLDING AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Major Shareholders
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG History
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Offices and Representations
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Capital Market Snapshot
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG 1-year Stock Charts
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG 5-year Stock Charts
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?