- The report contains detailed information about Aehr Test Systems that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aehr Test Systems. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aehr Test Systems financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aehr Test Systems competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aehr Test Systems business.
About Aehr Test Systems
Aehr Test Systems designs, engineers, and manufactures test and burn-in equipment used in the semiconductor industry. The company's principal products are the Advanced Burn-In and Test System (ABTS), the FOX full wafer contact system, the MAX burn-in system, the MTX massively parallel test system, the DiePak carrier, and test fixtures.
Full Wafer Contact Systems
The FOX-1 full wafer parallel test system is designed for massively parallel test in wafer sort. The FOX-1 system is designed to make electrical contact to and test the die on a wafer in a single touchdown. The FOX-1 test head and WaferPak contactor provide wafer handling and alignment automation for the FOX-1 system. The FOX-1 pattern generator is designed to functionally test memories, such as flash and dynamic random access memories (DRAMs), plus it is optimized to test memory or logic ICs that incorporate design for testability (DFT) and built-in self-test (BIST). The FOX-1 pin electronics and per-device power supplies are tailored to full-wafer functional test.
The FOX-15 full wafer contact test and burn-in system is designed for use with wafers that require test and burn-in times typically measured in hours. The FOX-15 is focused on parallel testing and burning-in up to 15 wafers at a time. For applications, such as automotive, the FOX-15 system is a solution for producing tested and burned-in die for use in multi-chip packages.
The key component of the FOX systems is the patented WaferPak cartridge system. The WaferPak cartridge contains a full-wafer single-touchdown probe card which is removable from the system.
Systems for Packaged Parts
Monitored burn-in and massively parallel test systems consist of various subsystems: pattern generation and test electronics, control software, network interface and environmental chamber. Massively parallel test systems include an algorithmic test pattern generator which allows them to duplicate most of the tests performed by a traditional memory tester.
The companys ABTS can test and burn-in memory, as well as both high-power logic and low-power logic devices. It can be configured to provide individual device temperature control for devices of approximately 50W and with approximately 320 I/O channels. ABTS systems can be configured for both monitored burn-in and massively parallel test applications.
The company's MAX3 system is designed for monitored burn-in of memory and logic devices. It has 96 channels, holds 64 burn-in boards, each of which may hold approximately 350 devices, resulting in a system capacity of approximately 22,400 devices. The MAX3 system is designed for low voltage ICs. The MAX3 also has extended stored test program capability for complete exercise and output monitoring of complex logic devices, such as digital signal processors. The output monitor feature allows the MAX3 to perform functional tests of devices and it also supports BIST or other scan features. It also offers the MAX4 system, which extends the MAX3 system to target devices that require voltage accuracy and higher current. It can provide approximately 227 amps of current per BIB position.
The MTX massively parallel test system processes various memory devices simultaneously, including flash memories, DRAMs, and other memories. The MTX system can perform various tests usually performed by traditional memory testers, including pattern sensitivity tests, functional tests, data retention tests, and refresh tests.
The company sells, and licenses others to manufacture and sell, custom- designed test fixtures for its systems. The test fixtures include performance test boards (PTBs) for use with the MTX massively parallel test system and burn in boards (BIBs) for the MAX monitored burn-in system. These test fixtures hold the devices undergoing test or burn- in and electrically connect the devices under test to the system electronics.
The company's DiePak product line includes a family of reusable, temporary die carriers, and associated sockets that enable the test and burn-in of bare die using the same test and burn-in systems used for packaged ICs. DiePak carriers offer solutions for providing KGD for most types of ICs, including memory, microcontroller, and microprocessor devices. The DiePak carrier consists of an interconnect substrate, which provides an electrical connection between the die pads and the socket contacts, and a mechanical support system. The substrate is customized for each IC product. The DiePak carrier comes in different versions, designed to handle ICs ranging from 54 pin-count memories of approximately 320 pin-count microprocessors. It offers a 54/66 pin DiePak solution. The company has licensed or authorized various other companies to provide PTBs and MAX4 BIBs from which it receives royalties.
The company markets and sells its products throughout the world to semiconductor manufacturers, semiconductor contract assemblers, electronics manufacturers, and burn-in and test service companies. Its major customers include Spansion Inc., Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG, and Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Marketing and Sales
The company has sales and service operations in the United States, Japan, Germany, and Taiwan, and has a network of distributors and sales representatives in certain parts of the world.
The company's competitors include Advantest Corporation; Verigy Ltd.; Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.; Delta V Instruments, Incorporated; Dong-Il Corporation; Micro Control Company; FormFactor, Inc.; Micronics Japan Co., Ltd.; and Yamaichi Electronics Co., Ltd.
Aehr Test Systems was founded in 1977.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AEHR TEST SYSTEMS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AEHR TEST SYSTEMS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AEHR TEST SYSTEMS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AEHR TEST SYSTEMS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AEHR TEST SYSTEMS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aehr Test Systems Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aehr Test Systems and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aehr Test Systems and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aehr Test Systems Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aehr Test Systems Industry Position Analysis
6. AEHR TEST SYSTEMS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AEHR TEST SYSTEMS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AEHR TEST SYSTEMS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AEHR TEST SYSTEMS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AEHR TEST SYSTEMS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AEHR TEST SYSTEMS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aehr Test Systems Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aehr Test Systems Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aehr Test Systems Major Shareholders
Aehr Test Systems History
Aehr Test Systems Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aehr Test Systems Offices and Representations
Aehr Test Systems SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aehr Test Systems Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aehr Test Systems Capital Market Snapshot
Aehr Test Systems Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Aehr Test Systems Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aehr Test Systems Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aehr Test Systems Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aehr Test Systems 1-year Stock Charts
Aehr Test Systems 5-year Stock Charts
Aehr Test Systems vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aehr Test Systems vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aehr Test Systems Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?