- The report contains detailed information about Micromem Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Micromem Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Micromem Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Micromem Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Micromem Technologies Inc. business.
About Micromem Technologies Inc.
Micromem Technologies Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development of non-volatile magnetic memory and sensor technology.
The companys technology is based on its ability to use magnetic materials in combination with a sensor to record the state of magnetization. Each magnetic element stores one bit of data based on its ability to alternate between states of magnetic polarization, which states are determined by a sensor. The companys technology represents 1s and 0s by the different polarization of magnets. Its technology combines the use of semi-conducting ferromagnetic metals with a sensor. It is developing magnetic random access memory for low-density applications, such as RFID, that can use from non-volatile data storage.
Unotron: The company and Unotron Inc. (Unotron) entered into a manufacturing agreement in 2009 that requires Micromem to develop a magnetic sensor based keyboard substrate that is to be integrated into Unotrons waterproof and washable keyboards. These keyboards can be placed within a commercial dishwasher to prevent diseases from being transmitted on the keyboard. In 2009, Micromem designed, manufactured, tested, and delivered the initial volume of keyboards to Unotron in Hong Kong.
LMTI: In 2009, the company and LifeMed Technologies Inc. (LMTI) entered a manufacturing agreement pursuant to which the company would design, manufacture prototypes, submit and obtain approval and manufacture a medical device that incorporates its magnetic sensor technology. The medical device is designed to provide early detection of abnormalities in womens breasts.
NEMT: In 2010, the company and NEMT Ltd. entered into a manufacturing agreement to develop a magnetic device capable of detecting small changes in the earths magnetic signature. NEMT desires to use this for aerial exploration in the Bearing Sea for oil and gas reserves.
The companys competitors include Honeywell, Naval Research Laboratories, Ramtron, and NVE.
Micromem Technologies Inc. was founded in 1969.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Micromem Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Micromem Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Micromem Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Micromem Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Micromem Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MICROMEM TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Micromem Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Micromem Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Micromem Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Micromem Technologies Inc. History
Micromem Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Micromem Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Micromem Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Micromem Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Micromem Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Micromem Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Micromem Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Micromem Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Micromem Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Micromem Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Micromem Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Micromem Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Micromem Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Micromem Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?