- The report contains detailed information about Infinite Graphics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Infinite Graphics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Infinite Graphics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Infinite Graphics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Infinite Graphics Inc. business.
About Infinite Graphics Inc.
Infinite Graphics Incorporated (IGI or the Company) primarily manufactures and services phototools. Phototools are film, glass or quartz substrates usually containing images of electronic circuits that are used as masters - similar to negatives in a photographic type process. Phototools are used primarily in the manufacture of precise electronic circuits used for circuit boards, semiconductors, flat panel displays or other electronic equipment. Those phototools specifically on glass or quartz are called "photomasks". In addition to its phototools product line, the Company also sells Glass products, its proprietary image processing software, laser imaging equipment and related materials to its customers, making IGI a full service precision graphics solution.
Large Area Masks
Large Area Masks (LAM) are produced on glass substrates rather than film which are generally 9 inches by 9 inches or larger. They are ordered when the customer has requirements for longer phototool life, higher accuracy and/or greater dimensional stability. They are generally called for when line width and spacing is below 100 microns. These LAM photomasks are required in many applications in Semiconductor Packaging, Integrated Circuit (IC) production, and Flat Panel Display (FPD) production.
Film Phototooling is generally used by customers who need feature line width and spacing accuracy above 100 microns. Film phototooling consists of an image applied to a silver halide photosensitive coating applied to a polyester-type substrate (similar to regular film). It is widely used in the standard tolerance Printed Wiring Board (PWB) industry.
Glass Products are similar to phototools in that the production process is similar. However, rather than being used to create a product in a lithographic process, they are actually a product themselves. Examples are scales, grids, encoder disks and sensor windows. Customers range from encoder manufacturers, medical equipment produced to military hardware suppliers.
In addition to the above products, the Company markets and services an array of support products, including laser photoplotters and imagers, CAD/CAM software and other support products.
Image Processing Software
The Company designs and markets software to all its market segments. It is used to analyze manufacturability, edit, enhance as well as generate the precision graphics data needed to create phototooling and support various production processes such as automatic optical inspection and drilling.
Laser Imaging Equipment
The Company is currently a commission sales representative of two direct write types of imagers and one drum-style film plotter. The Company has secured the rights to represent Heidelberg Instruments DWL series imagers in North America.
The Companys major competitors are Advance Reprographic, Inc., Film Phototools, LAM, IC Masks Image Technology, Bump Masks, IC Masks, Photosciences, IC Masks, Glass Products, IMT, LAM, and Glass Products.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFINITE GRAPHICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFINITE GRAPHICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFINITE GRAPHICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFINITE GRAPHICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFINITE GRAPHICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Infinite Graphics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Infinite Graphics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Infinite Graphics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Infinite Graphics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Infinite Graphics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INFINITE GRAPHICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFINITE GRAPHICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFINITE GRAPHICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFINITE GRAPHICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFINITE GRAPHICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFINITE GRAPHICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Infinite Graphics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Infinite Graphics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Infinite Graphics Inc. Major Shareholders
Infinite Graphics Inc. History
Infinite Graphics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Infinite Graphics Inc. Offices and Representations
Infinite Graphics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Infinite Graphics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Infinite Graphics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Infinite Graphics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Infinite Graphics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Infinite Graphics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Infinite Graphics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Infinite Graphics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Infinite Graphics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Infinite Graphics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Infinite Graphics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Infinite Graphics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?