- The report contains detailed information about Infinite Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Infinite Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Infinite Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Infinite Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Infinite Group Inc. business.
About Infinite Group Inc.
Infinite Group, Inc. provides information technology (IT) services to federal, state, and local governments, and commercial clients in the United States. The company manages operations and implements programs in server management, virtualization (server, desktop, application, and storage), cloud computing, network services, information security, wireless technology, human capital services, enterprise architecture, and program and project management.
Information Technology (IT) Services
The company delivers a range of IT services and solutions that address challenges common to various U.S. Government agencies, state and local governments, and commercial companies.
IT Infrastructure Management: The company operates a wide area network for an establishment of the U.S. Government. It provides this support under a subcontract with a systems integrator. Referred to as advanced server management (ASM), the companys team of server experts support approximately 3,000 servers and approximately 250,000 client stations from in Maryland and Colorado.
Systems Engineering: The company provides critical systems engineering support to the ASM Program and on projects for the Department of Homeland Security. Its engineers design and build systems supporting a mix of business activities. The company both manages and executes engineering projects supporting wide area networks and local area networks in Windows and UNIX environments and it provides engineering support for a nationwide wireless operation.
Server Virtualization: Virtualization is the process of presenting a logical grouping of computing resources so they can be accessed in ways that give benefits over the original configuration. Using virtualization software provided by third party vendors, such as VMWare, a client can run multiple operating systems on one physical machine and therefore a broader set of business applications.
Cloud Computing: The company offers cloud computing-related services through its Cloud-Cast division. Cloud computing is defined as leveraging Internet-based resources to deliver services and processing power. Cloud computing can involve both on-premise clouds and off-premise clouds. On-premise clouds involve an organization designing and implementing a processing and storage fabric within its own data center. Off-premise clouds involve using a third-party cloud service provider to host the needs of an organization. In both cases the underlying solution involves a virtualized infrastructure managed through intelligent automation. The company's service offerings include cloud readiness assessments, cloud migration services, and various platform-as-a-service solutions.
Desktop Virtualization: Desktop virtualization is the concept of separating a personal computer desktop environment from the physical machine through a client-server computing model. The resulting virtualized desktop is stored on a remote central server, instead of on the local storage of a remote client; thus, when users work from their remote desktop client, all of the programs, applications, processes, and data used are kept and run centrally, allowing users to access their desktops on any capable device, such as a traditional personal computer, notebook computer, smartphone, or thin client.
Information Security: In January 2010, the company launched its information security practice. Established to meet the data security needs of both commercial and government sector organizations, it intends to deliver a range of IT security management services, emphasizing security processes, and advanced technologies. The new practice group would offer virtualization security, network perimeter security assessments, network access control architectures, vulnerability assessments, and security information management (SIM) readiness assessments.
Program Management: The companys program managers are managing complex programs dealing with technologies. Its engagements span a range of tasks, such as feasibility studies, concept, and strategy planning, business process development and reengineering, and project execution. It has provided program, portfolio, project management, risk management, master scheduling, and acquisition management services to the DHSs Wireless Management Office.
Portfolio Management: The company defines, implements, and manages portfolios as an integral part of program management. In addition to overall program performance management, financial performance is supported through portfolio management by capturing planned and actual investments and their associated business cases. Through the use of software, such as ProSight, it ensures the originator of the business case focuses on the accuracy and completeness of program and project information and that the program management office focuses on program management best practices.
Project Management: The company has a methodology for project management, which includes standards for earned value management that can be applied to any project type. It has created Web-based project management environments to integrate the entire process of delivery with project management standards to optimize performance. The company has developed a project management system and has implemented earned value management-based project management standards for the DHS Wireless Management Office.
Enterprise Architecture: The company develops and supports the implementation of business processes for a new operation of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) where it has integrated technology into the business layer of the existing architectural framework.
Software Development: The company develops software for specific client projects. It developed a Human Resource PeopleSoft-based solution for the DHS to manage the entry and exit of personnel. The company has developed a software application called SmartForms and has converted standard paper forms to electronic forms to enhance the simplicity of processing personnel actions. It also created software to automate routine functions performed under a network services contract.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as Infinite Machines Corp. and changed its name to Infinite Group, Inc. in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFINITE GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFINITE GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFINITE GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFINITE GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFINITE GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Infinite Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Infinite Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Infinite Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Infinite Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Infinite Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INFINITE GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFINITE GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFINITE GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFINITE GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFINITE GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFINITE GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Infinite Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Infinite Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Infinite Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Infinite Group Inc. History
Infinite Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Infinite Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Infinite Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Infinite Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Infinite Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Infinite Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Infinite Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Infinite Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Infinite Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Infinite Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Infinite Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Infinite Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Infinite Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Infinite Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?