- The report contains detailed information about TechAlt Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TechAlt Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TechAlt Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TechAlt Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TechAlt Inc. business.
About TechAlt Inc.
TechAlt, Inc. develops technologies for sale and implementation into the homeland security market. The company provides portable wireless communications solutions used by emergency first responders for interagency interoperability, communication and collaboration used in Homeland security, emergency medical and disaster response.
TechAlt, through its integration of hardware, network, and communications components focuses on the delivery a complete technology solution that communicates data and mission critical imagery between remote first responders, public and private security personnel and central command and control centers by using any and all existing public wireless networks, coupled with secure agency networks, thereby creating a common networking platform. These existing wireless networks include the new WiMAX, 802.11 or Wi-Fi networks, unlicensed frequencies and spread spectrum technologies, which include licensed frequencies, for which the carriers pay a fee to the government to be utilized in specific locations.
TechAlt's historical product consisted of a ruggedized, climate-controlled vault, which houses either VCR, DVD or Hard Drive and control electronics, an overhead console providing a video monitor and user interface, a forward facing 176X Zoom camera and an infra-red rear seat camera/microphone. Enhanced versions of the systems, with a universal laptop computer interface product.
The TechAlt solution provides a scalable, robust, secure, communications method for first responders to provide interagency interoperability, communication and collaboration. TechAlt offers an integrated line of products and services. The product offerings include TechAlt Multihop 2100 Wireless Routers enabling the creation of ad hoc networks; and Portable Surveillance-Camera Video Recording Systems.
Wireless Communications Module: These multi-network capable mobile or Fixed Location systems, this product create a secure incident scene virtual private network that allows first responders to maintain communications even if major infrastructure is destroyed. Designed to be the common communication interface solution, the Communications Module also provides wireless connectivity among in-building camera systems, emergency response vehicles and dismounted first responders.
Sales of the companys products are made to an independent contractor hired by local, state or federal agencies or directly to businesses seeking internal communications and tracking security. The company focuses on secure wireless communications toolset used by first responders, city departments, hospitals, schools, transportation, state, and federal agencies.
TechAlt's toolset provides multi-network capable communications for the Police, EMS, other Homeland Security Agencies as well as private security firms. The company's customers include other public entities, including nationwide; fire and EMS agencies, municipal public works entities, and the 360 agencies (CIA, FEMA, ATF, Customs, and Coast Guard) that fall under the jurisdiction of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as well as privately employed public events coordinators.
TechAlt, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECHALT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECHALT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECHALT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECHALT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECHALT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TechAlt Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TechAlt Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TechAlt Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TechAlt Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TechAlt Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TECHALT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECHALT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECHALT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECHALT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECHALT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECHALT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TechAlt Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TechAlt Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TechAlt Inc. Major Shareholders
TechAlt Inc. History
TechAlt Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TechAlt Inc. Offices and Representations
TechAlt Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TechAlt Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TechAlt Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TechAlt Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
TechAlt Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TechAlt Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TechAlt Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TechAlt Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TechAlt Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TechAlt Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TechAlt Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TechAlt Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?