- The report contains detailed information about Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Advanced Systems Automation Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. business.
About Advanced Systems Automation Ltd.
Advanced Systems Automation Limited engages in the design and manufacture of automatic molding machines and other back-ended assembly equipment for the semiconductor industry. The companys products include align and attach systems comprising Flip Chip Bonder AFC 8000 and Solder Ball Placement SBP 9300; encapsulation products, including Automolding System E100 series; and singulation and sort products, such as Saw Singulation Sort Handler (AS108). It also provides equipment contract manufacturing services, such as precision engineering, and fabrication assembly of parts for semiconductor and non-semiconductor industries. In addition, the company manufactures precision tools, dies, and moulds, as well as provides integrated line solutions. It markets its products in Singapore, China, the United States, Malaysia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADVANCED SYSTEMS AUTOMATION LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADVANCED SYSTEMS AUTOMATION LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADVANCED SYSTEMS AUTOMATION LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADVANCED SYSTEMS AUTOMATION LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADVANCED SYSTEMS AUTOMATION LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADVANCED SYSTEMS AUTOMATION LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADVANCED SYSTEMS AUTOMATION LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADVANCED SYSTEMS AUTOMATION LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADVANCED SYSTEMS AUTOMATION LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADVANCED SYSTEMS AUTOMATION LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADVANCED SYSTEMS AUTOMATION LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Major Shareholders
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. History
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Offices and Representations
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?