- The report contains detailed information about Zurvita Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zurvita Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zurvita Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zurvita Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zurvita Holdings, Inc. business.
About Zurvita Holdings, Inc.
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. operates as a direct sales marketing company. The company offers solutions for commercial and residential energy, advertising, telecommunications and healthcare services. It offers products and services targeting individuals, families, and small businesses. It also markets ancillary products, such as legal assistance and restoration services for identity theft and consumer credit.
Products and Services
The companys products consist of membership products and services and non-membership products and services. Its products are sold directly to consumers through its network of independent consultants.
Zurvita Protection: It offers services that protect members against common legal issues and security concerns
Zurvita Health: A discount medical program that combines benefits and services to help mitigate the cost of everyday healthcare needs.
Zurvita Tech: A membership plan that provides member discounted rates on computer and technology support needs.
Zurvita Care Saver: A membership program offering members cell phone concierge service and various retail shopping, dining, travel, and recreational discounts.
Zurvita Choice: The deregulation of electric and natural gas industries in certain states gives consumers the option to choose where they may purchase their energy.
ZurTel: ZurTel offers its customers various products and services in the telecommunications industry.
Zurvita Mobile: Zurvita gives customer choices and the ability to choose from the major carriers for cellular service.
ZLinked, Powered by Zurvita: An online Search directory that actively pushes Ads to an internal local advertising network, as well as third party search engines.
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZURVITA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZURVITA HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZURVITA HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZURVITA HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZURVITA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zurvita Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zurvita Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZURVITA HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZURVITA HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZURVITA HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZURVITA HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZURVITA HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZURVITA HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. History
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?