- The report contains detailed information about OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OmniReliant Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. business.
About OmniReliant Holdings, Inc.
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. engages in the creation, design, distribution, and sale of retail and Web products.
The company offers its products to the U.S. and international consumers through direct response infomercials, live shopping networks, ecommerce, direct mail, and traditional retail channels.
Omni Response (www.omniresponse.com)
Omni Response creates Direct Response Marketing campaigns that increase sales, produce leads, and increase ROI. Omni Response provides solutions, such as creative conceptualization, strategic planning, pre and post production, and complete campaign management.
Omnicomm Studios supplies and rents production equipment and full time staff to manage any size production. Amenities include: studio control room, grip equipment, full lighting grid and light board, makeup and wardrobe rooms, and a green room. For post-production, Omnicomm offers various edit facilities, equipment and video editing software Avid, FinalCut Pro, and Adobe Premiere.
Cellular Blowout (www.cellular-blowout.com)
Cellular-Blowout.com provides wireless products with customer service. Cellular-Blowout has a catalogue of approximately 15,000 wireless devices, including unlocked iPhones and Smartphones. Cellular-Blowout provides products to individual consumers, Fortune 500 companies, and various government agencies, such as the Army, Air Force, and Navy.
OmniReliant Acquisition Sub, Inc. (Abazias, www.abazias.com)
Abazias is an online retailer of loose diamonds and fine jewelry settings for the diamonds. The Abazias Website showcases approximately 100,000 diamonds, most of which are independently certified and approximately 100 styles of fine jewelry, including rings, wedding bands, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. Customers might purchase customized diamond jewelry by selecting a diamond and then choosing from various rings, earrings, and pendant settings that are designed to match the shape of each individual diamond.
NetTalk.com, Inc. (www.nettalk.com)
NetTalk.com, Inc. engages in the development of products and services for the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). Its applications of VoIP technology are intended to allow consumers to make phone calls over a broadband Internet connection instead of using a regular (or analog) phone line.
Wineharvest, Inc. (www.wineharvest.com)
Wineharvest, Inc. is an online wine retailer, which sells wine bottles and offers Wine Clubs, whereby Wineharvest would distribute to its online subscribers, on a monthly basis, selected bottles of wine selected by a certified sommelier. Winharvest provides educational and informative video content and material for its online members and general viewers of the site. Wineharvest has one retail store in the State of Florida.
Webcarnation, LLC (Jibidee, www.jibidee.com)
Jibidee.com is a free Web site designed for personal/home users to save, organize, and share information. Jibidee.com includes a Calendar, Lists, Notes, Address Book, Document Storage, Pictures, Personal Fax, and Mobile Access.
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. (ZRVT, www.zurvita.com)
Zurvita Holdings, Inc. provides products and benefits in healthcare, technology, energy, and legal markets.
For Your Imagination (www.foryourimagination.com)
For Your Imagination is a branded entertainment Web video studio focused on the development, packaging, and multi-platform distribution and syndication of branded Web video. Its services include Web development, television and movie production, national marketing campaigns, and technology.
Nested Media, Inc. (www.nestedmedia.com)
Nested Media is a technology company focused on building tools and services that enable advertisers, publishers, and third parties gain a better understanding on how audiences interact with their brands, content, and other services across the Web. Nested Media uses semantic analysis, data- mining, and machine learning technologies to find patterns and insights in unstructured data about online content, context, and traffic.
A Perfect Pear, Inc. (www.aperfectpear.com)
A Perfect Pear, which was featured on ABCs hit show Shark Tank, is a pea
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OMNIRELIANT HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OMNIRELIANT HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OMNIRELIANT HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OMNIRELIANT HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OMNIRELIANT HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OMNIRELIANT HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OMNIRELIANT HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OMNIRELIANT HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OMNIRELIANT HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OMNIRELIANT HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OMNIRELIANT HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. History
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OmniReliant Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?