- The report contains detailed information about XA Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for XA Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The XA Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes XA Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of XA Inc. business.
About XA Inc.
XA, Inc. operates as an event marketing, design and production services company. The company provides event services on an outsourced basis for corporations, associations and other organizations in the United States and abroad. It provides its clients with a single source to their business communications and event planning needs.
The company has full-service offices in Chicago and New York City, as well as a sales office in Los Angeles, and a venue in New York City. Its subsidiaries include: The Experiential Agency, Inc.; XA Scenes, Inc.; Fiori XA, Inc.; and XA Interactive, Inc.
Principal Products and Services
The company offers a range of services that encompass the event planning process, including general management, concept creation, content creation, and execution. Its general service areas include: event marketing; design and production; meetings, conferences and trade shows; entertainment and show production; business theater and general sessions; mobile marketing; audio/visual production; public relations; destination management; XA Interactive (digital marking); and venue management.
General Management Services
The company offers general management services that provide its clients with centralized coordination and execution of the overall event. It provides the following general management services: project oversight; budget oversight; quality assurance and control; project funding and sponsorship development; project control and accountability; event promotion and marketing creation; schedule management; and fulfillment provider management.
The company works with a client to craft the client's message, identify the means of communicating that message, and develop solutions. It provides the following concept creation services: joint determination of client needs and goals; market research to support message creation and communication; message content design; media selection; and initial project pricing and budgeting.
After the concept for an event is created, the companys professionals work to develop and produce the client's message. It provides the following content creation services: speech composition; speaker support-graphics creation; audio/video production; digital media creation; collateral materials design and distribution; entertainment and speaker scripting and booking; and theme and staging design.
The company provides the following execution services: on-site quality and logistics control; hotel and venue coordination and buying; transportation management; security coordination; telemarketing services for the sale of exhibition space; hospitality management; registration management; cash and credit card payment management; entertainment coordination; tour program design; permit and approval procurement; and food and beverage management.
Fulfillment includes the actual provision of services, such as catering, registration, transportation rental, audio and visual equipment rental, decoration rental and temporary on-site labor. The company offers fulfillment services using either internal resources or third-party vendors as determined on an event-by-event basis.
During the year ended December 31, 2007, the company planned approximately 100 events which were attended by approximately 100,000 people, for clients, including Sports Illustrated; Moet Hennessey; McDonald's Corporation; Cookie Magazine; National Geographic; McGraw Hill; Walt Disney Company; Pepsi; UNICEF; NBC Universal; Heitman; Jet Airways; Audi; LXR; New Yorker Magazine; and Guinness Beer.
The companys competitors include Carat Face-to-Face; Jack Morton Worldwide - part of the Interpublic Group of Companies; and George P. Johnson.
XA, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. XA Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of XA Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of XA Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. XA Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. XA Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. XA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
XA Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
XA Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
XA Inc. Major Shareholders
XA Inc. History
XA Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
XA Inc. Offices and Representations
XA Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
XA Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
XA Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
XA Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
XA Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
XA Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
XA Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
XA Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
XA Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
XA Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
XA Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
XA Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?