- The report contains detailed information about Regal Entertainment Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Regal Entertainment Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Regal Entertainment Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Regal Entertainment Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Regal Entertainment Group business.
About Regal Entertainment Group
Regal Entertainment Group, through its subsidiaries, operates a theatre circuit in the United States. The company develops, acquires and operates multi-screen theatres primarily in mid-sized metropolitan markets and suburban growth areas of metropolitan markets.
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned 6,768 screens in 548 theatres in 39 states and the District of Columbia. It operated 42 IMAX screens and operated 427 additional screens outfitted with digital 3D projection systems.
The company operates its theatre circuit using its Regal Cinemas, United Artists, and Edwards brands. It operates multi-screen theatres. Its multi-screen theatre complexes typically contain 10 to 18 screens, each with auditoriums ranging from 100 to 500 seats. In addition, its theatres feature amenities, such as wall-to-wall screens, digital stereo surround-sound, multi-station concessions stands, computerized ticketing systems, plush stadium seating with cup holders and retractable armrests, interiors and exteriors, and video game areas adjacent to the theatre lobby.
NATIONAL CINEMEDIA JOINT VENTURE
The company maintains an investment in National CineMedia, LLC (National CineMedia or NCM). National CineMedia primarily concentrates on in-theatre advertising and creating complementary business lines that use the operating personnel, asset and customer bases of its theatrical exhibition partners, which includes the company, AMC Entertainment, Inc. (AMC) and Cinemark, Inc. (Cinemark). National CineMedia operates a digital in-theatre network in North America and utilizes its in-theatre digital content network to distribute pre-feature advertising, cinema and lobby advertising, and entertainment programming content.
In April 2010, Regal Entertainment Group announced the launch of a new giant screen all-digital format called the Regal Premium Experience.
In November 2010, Regal Entertainment Group announced the addition of six locations for the new giant screen all-digital format branded the Regal Premium Experience.
The company identifies competition from AMC and Cinemark.
Regal Entertainment Group was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Regal Entertainment Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Regal Entertainment Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Regal Entertainment Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Regal Entertainment Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Regal Entertainment Group Industry Position Analysis
6. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Regal Entertainment Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Regal Entertainment Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Regal Entertainment Group Major Shareholders
Regal Entertainment Group History
Regal Entertainment Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Regal Entertainment Group Offices and Representations
Regal Entertainment Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Regal Entertainment Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Regal Entertainment Group Capital Market Snapshot
Regal Entertainment Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Regal Entertainment Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Regal Entertainment Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Regal Entertainment Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Regal Entertainment Group 1-year Stock Charts
Regal Entertainment Group 5-year Stock Charts
Regal Entertainment Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Regal Entertainment Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Regal Entertainment Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?