- The report contains detailed information about Medical Media Television, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Medical Media Television, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Medical Media Television, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Medical Media Television, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Medical Media Television, Inc. business.
About Medical Media Television, Inc.
Medical Media Television, Inc. provides advertiser-supported patient/parent/client medical education programming within the place-based media environment of medical specialty offices nationwide.
The company has three wholly owned subsidiaries, PetCARE Television Network, Inc. (PetCARE TV), African American Medical Network, Inc. (African American Medical Network), and KidCARE Medical Television Network, Inc. (KidCARE TV).
The company produces monthly DVD magazines that are distributed to the participating subscribers of PetCARE TV and African American Medical Network. PetCARE TV offers its in-office educational programming through various subscription options including quarterly DVD magazine programming without advertising, monthly DVD programming without advertising, and daily broadband delivery of programming with advertising.
The company intends to provide KidCARE TV's monthly updated programming through broadband. Monthly programming contains approximately 28 educational segments that can be interspersed with approximately 24 commercial advertising spots, approximately 24 billboards, and public service announcements. PetCARE TV placed TV/DVD viewing systems in approximately 3,200 veterinary offices. African American Medical Network placed TV/DVD viewing systems in approximately 707 physician offices.
The company uses its web sites www.medicalmediatelevision.com, www.petcaretv.com, www.africanamericanmedicalnetwork.com, and www.kidcaretv.com primarily as an information tool for prospective subscribers and advertisers who can log on to find out regarding its businesses.
Companies who have advertised on its networks include: Antech Diagnostics, Bayer, Dermapet, Bio-Medical Services, Fleabusters, Care Credit, GAIA SafePaw Ice Melter, K-9 Companions, Colorado Mountain College, Vitality Systems, Nestle, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, McNeil Consumer and Specialty Pharmaceuticals, American Lung Association, and Proctor & Gamble.
The company produces a monthly DVD magazine for PetCARE TV. Its educational programming designed for the veterinary industry focuses on optimal healthcare for animal companions; is aired in veterinary hospitals and targeted to pet owners nationwide; and is viewed by approximately six million pet owners each month. Each month of programming contains approximately 28 educational segments with 24 commercial advertising and billboard spots available for purchase. The company has two advertising commitments for PetCARE TV; one billboard, and one billboard.
Educational segments the company has produced for PetCARE TV include: Feline Resorption Lesions, Pain Management, Rabies, Dental Exams, Sudden Weight Loss, Brushing Cat's Teeth, Ear Mites, Chewing, K9 Arthritis, Pet IDs, Diet & Dental Health, FIV, Flea Control, Physical Exams, Moist Dermatitis, Glaucoma, Pet First Aid, Aging Pets, Litter Training, Vaccinations, Ticks, Pet Insurance, Scratching-Cat, Obesity, Traveling with Pet, Internal Parasites, Ocular Exams, and Parvovirus. Seasonal segments such as Valentine Candy, Christmas, and Winter Safety has also been produced and is rotated into the programming during applicable months. The company's programming routinely includes Pet Minutes produced and given to the company by the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), as well as certain sports produced and given to the company by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA). Petsville Trivia segments appear in each DVD magazine incorporating the talents of animated characters obtained under license from Media International Concepts, Inc. who pose trivia questions to test the knowledge of the viewer regarding animal health and welfare.
African American Medical Network
The company's educational programming for the African American is designed to create awareness regarding main diseases and the regimen needed to preserve life and the quality of life. Subscriptions to its programming are available through doctor's offices serving the African American population.
Educational segments the company has produced for African American Medical Network include:
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDICAL MEDIA TELEVISION, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDICAL MEDIA TELEVISION, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDICAL MEDIA TELEVISION, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDICAL MEDIA TELEVISION, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDICAL MEDIA TELEVISION, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Medical Media Television, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Medical Media Television, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Medical Media Television, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Medical Media Television, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Medical Media Television, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDICAL MEDIA TELEVISION, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDICAL MEDIA TELEVISION, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDICAL MEDIA TELEVISION, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDICAL MEDIA TELEVISION, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDICAL MEDIA TELEVISION, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDICAL MEDIA TELEVISION, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Medical Media Television, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Medical Media Television, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Medical Media Television, Inc. Major Shareholders
Medical Media Television, Inc. History
Medical Media Television, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Medical Media Television, Inc. Offices and Representations
Medical Media Television, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Medical Media Television, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Medical Media Television, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Medical Media Television, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Medical Media Television, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Medical Media Television, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Medical Media Television, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Medical Media Television, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Media Television, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Medical Media Television, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Medical Media Television, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Medical Media Television, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?