- The report contains detailed information about NeuLion Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NeuLion Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NeuLion Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NeuLion Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NeuLion Incorporated business.
About NeuLion Incorporated
NeuLion, Inc., an Internet Protocol (IP) television company, provides end-to-end IPTV services. The company builds and manages private networks for content owners and aggregators (content partners) that are used to stream content to multiple platforms through browser-based devices.
The company also acquires the rights to certain sports and international content from television broadcasters (channel partners), which the company then streams to end users through its own private networks.
Products and Services
The company provides its sports programming content partners with the ability to deliver live and on-demand content. The company maintains distribution and technology services agreements with professional and collegiate sports properties, as well as with the sports network ESPN. Amongst professional sports leagues, NeuLion counts the National Football League (NFL), the National Hockey League (NHL) and the American Hockey League (AHL). Through its acquisition of Interactive Netcasting Systems Inc. (INSINC), a provider of sports, government and entertainment Webcasting services, the company expanded its portfolio of sports content partners to include the western Hockey League (WHL), the Ontario Hockey League (OHL), the Central Hockey League (CHL), the British Columbia Hockey League (BCHL), the Central Canadian Hockey League (CCHL), the Alberta Junior Hockey League (AJHL), the Central Junior Hockey League (CJHL) and the Canadian Football League (CFL).
The company also operates its own portfolio of sports-oriented Websites, including Cycling.tv, CollegeSportsDirect.com and selected World Cup soccer properties. On the collegiate level, the company is the partner for National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) colleges and universities, with agreements in place with approximately 170 colleges, universities or related sites.
Ethnic/International and Specialty Programming
The company also offers ethnic television, which the company defines as programming directed at a specific diaspora community, as determined by a shared nationality, language or culture, and generally excluding communities for which English is the primary language. The company has license agreements directly with channel partners representing approximately 185 channels in 55 countries that give NeuLion rights to stream, on a world-wide basis, the channel partners live linear television feeds over the public Internet using its proprietary private networks such as Talfazat and TV-Desi.
The companys subsidiary, INSINC, also distributes government and entertainment content. Its clients in those industries include Business News Network (BNN), CTV News Channel, Rogers Sportsnet, TVG Networks, The Canadian Press, the Canadian Ministry of Justice, the BC Ministry of Education, and the Legislative Assemblies of British Columbia and Newfoundland and Labrador.
The company also has relationships with other specialty programming customers, such as Sky Angel the U.S. LLC, which streams faith-based programming.
The companys suite of technology and other services is directed at the entire spectrum of content aggregation and delivery. The companys services include content ingestion; Web site design and hosting; live and on-demand streaming of content on multiple platforms; billing services; facilitating online merchandise sales; mobile features (streaming highlights, alerts, wallpaper and ring tones); online ticketing; auction engine (jerseys, tickets); social networking; customer and fan support; and marketing and advertising sales.
The company depends significantly upon TransVideo International, Ltd. (TransVideo), a related party, and Tatung Technology Incorporated (Tatung Technology) to provide the set top boxes (STBs) used by its customers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEULION INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEULION INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEULION INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEULION INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEULION INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NeuLion Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NeuLion Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NeuLion Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NeuLion Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NeuLion Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. NEULION INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEULION INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEULION INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEULION INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEULION INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEULION INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NeuLion Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NeuLion Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NeuLion Incorporated Major Shareholders
NeuLion Incorporated History
NeuLion Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NeuLion Incorporated Offices and Representations
NeuLion Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NeuLion Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NeuLion Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
NeuLion Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
NeuLion Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NeuLion Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NeuLion Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NeuLion Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
NeuLion Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
NeuLion Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NeuLion Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NeuLion Incorporated Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?