- The report contains detailed information about Metro Global Media, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Metro Global Media, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Metro Global Media, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Metro Global Media, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Metro Global Media, Inc. business.
About Metro Global Media, Inc.
Metro Global Media, Inc (Metro Global) incorporated in Florida in 1987.is engaged in the production and distribution of erotic prerecorded videocassettes, magazines, CD-ROMs, digital versatile discs (DVD), and other products.
Metro Global operates through its wholly owned subsidiaries and operating divisions: Metro West Studios, Inc., (Metro Studios), Metro, Inc. - West Coast Division (Metro West), Metro International Distributors (Metro International), Amazing Media Group, Inc. (Amazing Media), Amazing Direct, Inc. (Amazing Direct), Metro, Inc. East Coast Division (Metro East), Airborne for Men, LTD. (Airborne).
The Company produces and distributes erotic motion picture entertainment, in the form of feature films primarily on video cassettes and DVD, publishes and distributes a variety of adult magazines and markets and distributes erotic entertainment through direct mail order, e-commerce and over the Internet. Wholesale distribution of the Company's home video and DVD products is accomplished through a distribution network of wholesalers located throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. In addition, Metro East operates a regional distributorship center for the Company's motion picture titles and magazines as well as the video/DVD titles, magazines and novelty products of other companies.
The Company, through its subsidiary Rocket Media Group LLC, was a 50% partner in Maxstone Media Group, LLC (Maxstone), a producer and distributor of newsstand magazines.
Metro West Studios, Inc:
Film and Video Production
Through Metro Studios, the Company produces and distributes erotic motion picture entertainment, (adult entertainment). This includes the production and financing of feature films (full length motion pictures produced on film), feature videos (full length motion pictures produced on videotape), and video compilations, distributed primarily on videocassettes and DVD; the distribution of pay television and cable/satellite programming; and the ownership and administration of film copyrights. The Company produces films and videos either independently or under arrangements with other producers, and is generally the principal source of financing for these motion pictures. In addition, the Company purchases outright, or licenses for distribution, completed films and videos produced by others.
During fiscal 2001, the Company released 4 new feature films, 107 feature videos, and 233 video compilations for a total of 344 new releases.
Metro Inc. - West Coast division:
Metro West, the Company's West Coast division, located in Chatsworth, California, duplicates, manufactures, warehouses and distributes exclusively all of Metro Studio's productions on VHS and DVD formats.
The Company creates and designs all artwork for promotional items and packaging and contracts for printing services.
During 1998, the Company introduced its first Digital Versatile Discs, (DVD). This medium has grown dramatically since a unified single standard was finalized.
Metro International, Inc:
The Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Metro International, operates an international sales office in Flensburg, Germany to handle the sales of video rights in Europe, South America and Australia. In addition to the sale of video rights, this office sells the Company's videos and DVDs in Europe. In February 1999, Metro International opened a newly expanded facility in Flensburg, Germany.
Amazing Media Group, Inc:
The Company, through its Amazing Media subsidiary, publishes and distributes a variety of adult magazines under various trade names, which it distributes through wholesalers located throughout the United States and internationally. Amazing Media capitalizes on the Company's extensive library by reproducing stills, frames, or other duplicable media and transfers the content onto a printed publication thereby maximizing the return on product costs incurred in producing films and videos.
Amazing Direct, Inc:
AmazingDirect.com, the Company's e-commerce and mail order business, allows customers to directly purchase from the Company's approximate 10,000 items inventory, including many
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. METRO GLOBAL MEDIA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. METRO GLOBAL MEDIA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. METRO GLOBAL MEDIA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. METRO GLOBAL MEDIA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. METRO GLOBAL MEDIA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Metro Global Media, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Metro Global Media, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Metro Global Media, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Metro Global Media, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Metro Global Media, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. METRO GLOBAL MEDIA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. METRO GLOBAL MEDIA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. METRO GLOBAL MEDIA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. METRO GLOBAL MEDIA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. METRO GLOBAL MEDIA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. METRO GLOBAL MEDIA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Metro Global Media, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Metro Global Media, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Metro Global Media, Inc. Major Shareholders
Metro Global Media, Inc. History
Metro Global Media, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Metro Global Media, Inc. Offices and Representations
Metro Global Media, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Metro Global Media, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Metro Global Media, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Metro Global Media, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Metro Global Media, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Metro Global Media, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Metro Global Media, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Metro Global Media, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Metro Global Media, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Metro Global Media, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Metro Global Media, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Metro Global Media, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?