- The report contains detailed information about Mediaset SpA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mediaset SpA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mediaset SpA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mediaset SpA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mediaset SpA business.
About Mediaset SpA
Mediaset S.p.A. engages in the production and sale of television programmes, and in the sale of advertising spaces in Italy.
The company operates in the following business segments: Free To Air TV; Pay per View; Network Operator; and Other operations.
Free To Air TV includes operations regarding advertising sales and program scheduling of the three Italian national networks broadcast in the analogue mode and free to air channels broadcast in digital terrestrial mode.
Pay per View includes television operations regarding the supply of pay television events and programs under the Mediaset Premium brand.
Network Operator includes operations associated with the management of an analogue broadcasting network dedicated to free to air proprietary channels and of digital terrestrial broadcasting (multiplex).
Other operations include ancillary to the main one ancillary to the main one (the Internet, teletext, service selling and content providing to mobile telephone companies, publishing activities, licensing and merchandising, e concessioni pubblicitarie non televisive, teleshopping) non television advertising licences, teleshopping. This also includes movie product distribution activities and theatre management belonging to the Medusa Group.
In addition, the company has television rights for the Free-to-air area, the library (films, dramas, short TV series, television series, cartoons), self-produced long dramas, entertainment rights, news and sports programs that feed the three generalistic channels; and for the Pay-per-view area, the sports, cinema and entertainment rights reserved to the Mediaset Premium offer.
The company's other investments include free-to-air television operations, mainly to systems and equipment supporting the activity of television production centers, IT systems and upgrades of management offices and property; for pay-per-view television operations, they refer to investments relative to the further development of Mediaset Premium pay-TV subscription platform; and for network operator operations they mainly refer to the maintenance and development activities of the DTT broadcasting network.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDIASET SPA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDIASET SPA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDIASET SPA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDIASET SPA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDIASET SPA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mediaset SpA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mediaset SpA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mediaset SpA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mediaset SpA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mediaset SpA Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDIASET SPA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDIASET SPA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDIASET SPA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDIASET SPA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDIASET SPA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDIASET SPA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mediaset SpA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mediaset SpA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mediaset SpA Major Shareholders
Mediaset SpA History
Mediaset SpA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mediaset SpA Offices and Representations
Mediaset SpA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mediaset SpA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mediaset SpA Capital Market Snapshot
Mediaset SpA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Mediaset SpA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mediaset SpA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mediaset SpA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mediaset SpA 1-year Stock Charts
Mediaset SpA 5-year Stock Charts
Mediaset SpA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mediaset SpA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mediaset SpA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?