- The report contains detailed information about Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Grand Entertainment & Music Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. business.
About Grand Entertainment & Music Inc.
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as an independent record production company. The company produces, promotes and markets music recordings (CD's and Cassettes). The Company's copyright library consist of a repertoire of over 5,000 titles, covering the field of music; children's songs, pop, urban, rock and classical titles. Additionally, the Company's studio produces voice-over commercials for radio and television.
The Company is an independent record production company, which was established through the exchange of shares with the three subsidiaries. The Company's revenues to date were derived through these three subsidiaries from the manufacture and distribution of compact discs (CDs), audiocassettes and vinyl records, studio rentals and licensing fees. These subsidiaries are:
160662 Canada, Inc. (HITT Records) formed in 1987, produces recordings of various artists signed to its own labels as well as for other independent record companies. HITT Records also writes and produces radio and television commercials, and remixes of previously released recorded music.
2867-0453 Quebec, Inc. (Mint Music International) is a music company founded by Mr. Fulcro in 1996. Mint Music International creates and produces various concepts, or themes, in the music field for alternatively priced markets. Mint Music International has developed many theme recordings, such as Christmas music such as Traditional Christmas, A Riverdance Christmas; the Company has also produced an educational recording, The Alphabet Series, in a format of 10 compact discs or cassettes in English and French (a Spanish version is in production) and other albums of this type.
3535924 Canada, Inc. (Cherry Production Studios) is a recording studio founded in 1986 by Mr. Stocola. The facility contains five recording studios housing equipment for all aspects of recording, mixing, editing and mastering recordings.
Gem's combined activities through its subsidiaries encompass all phases of production of music recordings. The Company distributes its products to retail through third party distributors, such as Universal One Stop Distribution of Philadelphia and Popular Records/ V.O.T.U. (Italy) and through HMV-Virgin and Tower.
Additionally, the company entered into a marketing alliance with MP3.Com, a online music website. This alliance currently allows the company to access MP3.Com's subscription base for marketing of its content. Currently, the companys content can be accessed on MP3.Com's website under the children's subscription channel.
Development of Internet Portal Web Site
The Company is in the process of developing an Internet Portal web site (a Portal as used here means an Internet Web Site that is a conglomeration of web sites which have a commonality of interest: i.e. independent music companies.) that specializes in the sale of music. The Company's Website will enable artists and labels worldwide to easily access a global customer base while providing them with an integrated means of distributing, promoting and tracking the sales of their recorded music.
The Companys most visible custom compilation competitors currently include Custom Revolutions, Inc., CDuctive and Amplified.com. The Company may ultimately compete with existing online Websites that provide sales of pre-recorded music on the Internet such as N2K, CDnow, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Barnesandnoble.com, Inc., Columbia House and BMG Music Service.
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. was incorporated in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRAND ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRAND ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRAND ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRAND ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRAND ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GRAND ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRAND ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRAND ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRAND ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRAND ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRAND ENTERTAINMENT & MUSIC INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Major Shareholders
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. History
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Offices and Representations
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Grand Entertainment & Music Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?