- The report contains detailed information about Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. business.
About Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc.
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings, Inc. develops, publishes, and markets interactive entertainment software. The company publishes titles for various interactive entertainment hardware platforms, such as Sony's PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and Nintendo's Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance, as well as the hardware platforms, such as Sony's PlayStation 2, Sony's PSP, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo's DS, Microsoft's Xbox, and also for the PC.
The companys business is primarily focused on developing, publishing, and marketing interactive entertainment software. The company entered into publishing agreements with publishers of interactive entertainment hardware platforms. These agreements are for licenses, both for the rights to publish and to develop titles for their hardware platforms.
The companys existing hardware platform licenses for Sony's PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable (PSP), Nintendo's Game Boy Advance and Game Boy DS, Microsoft's Xbox, and its license for Nintendo Wii require that it obtain approval for publication of new titles on a title-by-title basis.
The company entered into a licensed publisher agreement with Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc. Under the agreement, Sony Computer Entertainment granted the company license to publish, develop, manufacture, market, distribute, and sell software for Sony's computer entertainment system, PlayStation 2, in the United States and Canada.
The company entered into a publisher license agreement with Microsoft Corporation to develop and/or publish software products running on the Xbox game system and license proprietary materials from Microsoft. When the company develops a concept for a game for the Xbox system, it is required to submit to Microsoft a written and completed concept submission form that includes details of the proposed game.
The company has a license agreement with Nintendo of America Inc. to develop, have manufactured, advertise, market, and sell video game software for play on the Game Boy Advance system in countries within the Western hemisphere and their respective territories and possessions.
The company has a license agreement with Nintendo of America Inc. to develop, have manufactured, advertise, market, and sell video game software for play on the Nintendo DS system in countries within the Western hemisphere and their respective territories and possessions. Upon completion of a game, the company delivers a prototype to Nintendo of America where it is tested and, if approved, the company places purchase orders for the game from Nintendo of America for distribution to end consumers.
The company entered into a licensed publisher agreement with Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc. Under the agreement, Sony Computer Entertainment granted the company a license to publish, manufacture, market, distribute, and sell software for Sony's handheld PSP, in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
The company entered into a license agreement with Nintendo of America Inc. to develop, have manufactured, advertise, market and sell video game software for play on the Nintendo Wii system in countries within the Western hemisphere and their respective territories and possessions. Upon completion of a game, the company delivers a prototype to Nintendo of America where it is tested and, if approved, the company places purchase orders for the game from Nintendo of America for distribution to end consumers.
The company entered into a licensed publisher agreement with Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc. Under the agreement, Sony Computer Entertainment granted the company a license to publish, manufacture, market, distribute, and sell software for Sony's handheld PS3, in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
The company entered into a Publisher License Agreement with Microsoft to develop and/or publish one or more software products running on the Xbox 360 game system, which software products may also be made available to subscribers of Xbox Live and to license proprietary materials from Microsoft.
In February 2007, the company entered into an agreement with Data Design Inte
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONSPIRACY ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONSPIRACY ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONSPIRACY ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONSPIRACY ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONSPIRACY ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONSPIRACY ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONSPIRACY ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONSPIRACY ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONSPIRACY ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONSPIRACY ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONSPIRACY ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. History
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Conspiracy Entertainment Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?