- The report contains detailed information about Goodheart-Willcox Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Goodheart-Willcox Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Goodheart-Willcox Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Goodheart-Willcox Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Goodheart-Willcox Company business.
About Goodheart-Willcox Company
Goodheart Willcox Co Inc (the Company) was reorganized as a Delaware corporation in 1972. The Company publishes textbooks and workbooks for junior and senior high schools, vocational, technical and private trade schools, colleges and universities. Its books are also used for apprentice training, adult education, home study and by do-it-yourselfers. The current catalogs list approximately 528 texts, workbooks, computer software supplements, instructor's guides, and other supplements published by the Company, including such subjects as Trade and Industry, Technical, Family and Consumer Sciences and Technology.
The company has been engaged in one business segment, the publication of textbooks, workbooks, guides and computer software supplements for sale primarily to educational institutions.
The publishing activities of the Company encompass the search for and development of authors to create manuscripts, assisting authors in the preparation of their product, editing manuscripts, designing textbooks and arranging for art work and illustrations, making up the individual pages, contracting for printing and binding, and marketing its textbooks. The Company contracts for all plates, offset printing and binding requirements with suppliers and contractors which generally serve the book publishing industry.
A major portion of the Company's sales are made directly to high schools, vocational schools, technical schools, trade schools and colleges, and indirectly to such schools through bookstores and state textbook depositories. The remainder of sales are made to bookstores, mail order companies, department stores, correspondence schools, a Canadian distributor and an export distributor.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GOODHEART-WILLCOX COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GOODHEART-WILLCOX COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GOODHEART-WILLCOX COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GOODHEART-WILLCOX COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GOODHEART-WILLCOX COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Goodheart-Willcox Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Goodheart-Willcox Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Goodheart-Willcox Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Goodheart-Willcox Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Goodheart-Willcox Company Industry Position Analysis
6. GOODHEART-WILLCOX COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GOODHEART-WILLCOX COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GOODHEART-WILLCOX COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GOODHEART-WILLCOX COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GOODHEART-WILLCOX COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GOODHEART-WILLCOX COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Goodheart-Willcox Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Goodheart-Willcox Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Goodheart-Willcox Company Major Shareholders
Goodheart-Willcox Company History
Goodheart-Willcox Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Goodheart-Willcox Company Offices and Representations
Goodheart-Willcox Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Goodheart-Willcox Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Goodheart-Willcox Company Capital Market Snapshot
Goodheart-Willcox Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Goodheart-Willcox Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Goodheart-Willcox Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Goodheart-Willcox Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Goodheart-Willcox Company 1-year Stock Charts
Goodheart-Willcox Company 5-year Stock Charts
Goodheart-Willcox Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Goodheart-Willcox Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Goodheart-Willcox Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?