- The report contains detailed information about The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. business.
About The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. provides advertising and marketing services worldwide.
The companys segments include Integrated Agency Network (IAN), which consist of McCann, Draftfcb, Lowe, Mediabrands and its domestic integrated agencies; and Constituency Management Group (CMG), which consist of the bulk of its specialist marketing services offerings.
Within IAN, the company's agencies provide global communications and marketing services, each offering a distinctive range of solutions for clients. In addition, the company's domestic integrated agencies, including Campbell-Ewald, Hill Holliday and Mullen, provide a range of advertising, marketing communications services and/or marketing services and partner with global operating divisions as needed.
CMG, which includes Weber Shandwick, MWW Group, FutureBrand, DeVries, GolinHarris, Jack Morton, and Octagon Worldwide, provides clients with diversified services, including public relations, meeting and event production, sports and entertainment marketing, corporate and brand identity and strategic marketing consulting.
The company has three brands that provide integrated, large-scale solutions for clients: McCann Worldgroup (McCann), Draftfcb, and Lowe Worldwide (Lowe), as well as domestic integrated agencies and global media networks.
Draftfcb is a modern agency model for clients seeking creative and accountable marketing programs. The agency is the behavior-based, creative and accountable marketing communications organization operating as a financially and structurally integrated business unit.
Lowe is a creative agency that operates in the advertising markets. By partnering with Interpublics marketing services companies, Lowe generates and executes ideas.
The companys domestic independent agencies include agency brands, Campbell-Ewald, Campbell Mithun, Deutsch, Hill Holliday, The Martin Agency, and Mullen.
The company has marketing specialists across a range of disciplines. These include FutureBrand (corporate branding), Jack Morton (experiential marketing), Octagon (sports marketing), public relations specialists like Weber Shandwick and Golin Harris, and digital agencies, led by R/GA. Its healthcare communications specialists reside within its three global brands, McCann, Draftfcb, and Lowe.
The company lists approximately 90 companies on its Web sites Company Finder tool, with descriptions and office locations for each.
The company's major clients include General Motors Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, Unilever, and Verizon.
The company was founded in 1902. It was formerly known as McCann-Erickson Incorporated and changed its name to The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. in January 1961.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Major Shareholders
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. History
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Offices and Representations
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?